OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you can squeeze in to a 8.5, I can OOP + shipping you a pair.
smokin.gif

Looking at the pure plats coming out just makes me think do I need to cop these?  I know they don't look like the oreo v1 but it does have a very similar look though minus the black swoosh and other areas.  Just trying to find reasons to cop or skip this pair.  

Looking forward to seeing some in hand/on feet shots of the Plats. Not fully convinced on them yet based on the stock pics. The Blackouts were love at first sight though for me.

Copping the platinum for sure. I've missed 2 tone racers. Unlike mixed weave racers there's No need to buy multiple pairs look for good weaves etc. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

you can always return it for free if it sucks so its not like nike is fooling us 

Believe me. I know the tricks. I've gotta couple of NDC purchases (Alternate XII, gold XI, blk/metallic V) sitting in original shipping boxes waiting in case I find a deal online or at a Nike outlet. I know that if this new flyknit racer colorway drops at FTL stores, they aren't gonna be limited like the MC2 and blackouts and I'll likely find a deal somewhere down the line

Definitely... Flyknit Fridays have been very quiet.
I've always enjoyed seeing pics on here.. especially collection pics..
Thanks.. definitely very clean pair..
nthat.gif

Would look dope with a black outsole
smokin.gif

we have a mock up with black soles.. looked great but too much black for me.. if I had multiple pairs, I would've done a platinum soles, red soles, and possibly black soles..
Info on these??
custom sole swap

Back
Top Bottom