OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FTL Euro got them so hopefully US FTL's release them soon..

They would make a racer I actually wanted a pain to get. Something tells me they'll resurface in droves though. I've seen NDC hit us with these imaginary sellouts 10X's over. Also trusting these'll show up on Foot sites (and in store) and some other retailers as well down the road.

Set my alarm to wake up at 250am EST.. went on the site at 301 and it was sold out on nike.ca

I guess they're more popular than we expected.. funny thing is some of these lurkers are prolly the ones that "Got 'Em" and the people that really want 'em got the L.. or resellers ate them up.. guess we'll see all these ebay listings up soon..

NT opinion is not always a direct reflection on the consensus.

Last edited:
Didn't even know these were dropping until last night smh.  Figured I stroll in and cop a pair NOPE

Made a pass on these, little surprised they already sold out. I guess anything black/white/grey will sell out fast. 

I thought ntny got em... Or was it just Nike lab locations?
I think we're deviating from the original premise that these would be available at Niketowns across the country. This is going the way of the blackouts in which they sold out quickly, Niketowns tweeted that they won't be carrying them and other stores online will release them over the next two weeks.

Man in the hospital with my 1 day old daughter and missed out. Oh well, more important things in life. GL to those that got thru.

Funny. I'm in hospital too with my 2 day old son. But I copped via Nike+. Wife had a feeling he was gonna come soon earlier in the week. So I decided to BNTL. now I'm sorta glad I did. Congrats on being a parent!

Surprised to see the Earth Tones getting so much attention, especially based on how they look in hand with the green staining.
sick.gif

So for everyone that didn't cop, I wouldn't feel bummed about it at all. I don't see these ones looking much better than this in person.

Last edited:
FSR of blackouts in HK. I'd cop but who wears Nikes anymore? #yeezyseason
There are still some of us out here who are not hypebeasts.

But I guess you haven't been paying attention because NikeLab alone has dropped some of the best releases of the year for any brand, not to mention non-lab drops 

Back
Top Bottom