OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So by new flyknit racer model does that mean a flyknit racer 2?@NYC757

He meant that because of a new sku, he thought there would be a new model. However, the platinums had the new sku, and all they did was put digi-camo on the back tab and tongue tag. So the next three with the new sku will have similar changes (the blue tint shoes posted a couple pages back have the new sku and the same changes).

It'd be great if the "new" FKR model had dual zoom cushioning (like the Trainers had), but I suspect it's just the mixed/colorblocked knit hybrid with the same construction... The possibility of dual zoom could justify the extra $10 Sneaker News is reporting, but it's more likely that they have incorrect info or Nike is slowly going to raise the price on a shoe with nearly 5 year old tech (which they've obviously been known to do in the past; i.e. Jordans).

Nike is definitely trying to re-hype the Racer line with the absurdly quick sellouts between the Plats and Blackouts. I definitely enjoyed the wider selection/discounted options that came with massive, mostly mixed weave drops that sat on NDC/FTL/etc. in the past year or so, although I haven't bought a pair of Racers since my MC 2.0s almost a year ago. These new Blues might change that though...

Edit: My god that rendering is awful. Looks like the worst parts of BDSM apparel/Y-3/Acronym combined. Hopefully those stay a concept, otherwise hype beasts will begin to look like ninja ballerinas with their ribbons tied up their calves.

Acronym's upcoming espadrilles:

Last edited:
Dope first racer man. One of the best FKR cws IMO. When I first got them in hand, I was blown away with how good they look in person.

Weird. IMO those Oreo 2.0 are the worst pair of racers I own. It's been worn once or twice and now is the at the bottom of the never wear racer pile I have chillin with the pink/orange

Weird. IMO those Oreo 2.0 are the worst pair of racers I own. It's been worn once or twice and now is the at the bottom of the never wear racer pile I have chillin with the pink/orange
Worst? Now that's surprising. I've actually never come across someone who really didn't like the Oreo 2.0, but of course there's a first for everything
laugh.gif
. Curious what it is you don't like about them so much. They are top 3 for me along with the Blackouts and MC 3.0. Just think the oreo weave on the FKR is timeless and versatile.

"ill cop at a discount"...sells out asap on snkrs...."wth why were they so limited?"

when did BNTL fade? so much salt in the thread that the plat's sold out. same thing happened with the blackouts. 

like many have mentioned before, might as well buy them with nike's return policy.

I feel slightly the same. I won't say they are the worst, but of the 15+ FK pairs i have, these are near the bottom. The only one i hate more, and regret purchasing, were the vomits (blue midsole). Never even wore them and was too lazy to return.

Also don't really care for my chlorines.

"ill cop at a discount"...sells out asap on snkrs...."wth why were they so limited?"

when did BNTL fade? so much salt in the thread that the plat's sold out. same thing happened with the blackouts. 
like many have mentioned before, might as well buy them with nike's return policy.

its actually not that salty in here. IMO, people seem to have moved on pretty quickly. More salt when people struck out on the black outs.

Plats just shipped from this mornings drop. I think that is the fastest Nike has ever shipped an order for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom