OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
these are definitely better than the all black ultraboost

although the new black ultraboost 3.0 is looking super fine

Does anybody know if you have items in your cart, and checkout through snkrs, if all items will be purchased? I know it used to do that, I'm just curious if it is still that way. Trying to figure out how to maximize my 20% off coupon.

Does anybody know if you have items in your cart, and checkout through snkrs, if all items will be purchased? I know it used to do that, I'm just curious if it is still that way. Trying to figure out how to maximize my 20% off coupon.

I don't think so. As far as I know when you purchase through SNKRS it checkout by item. I've never been able to buy more than one thing at a time

Two pairs of size 9 at the Portland MLK outlet. Here visiting if anyone is in the area. Not my size.

Just size 9?

these are definitely better than the all black ultraboost

although the new black ultraboost 3.0 is looking super fine
Disagree here. The TB UB are much nicer than these all black midnight racers. But the Knit by Night blackout racers are dope.
smokin.gif

Midnights just disappeared from Nike+'s launch calendar. 
Still on the main site.
Midnights are at FTL locations. Nike always pulls the sellout card.
FTL near me just S/O this afternoon.  Weird release.  S/O overseas.  Sat a couple days here, now disappearing.  Thought for sure these were going to sit after not selling out on NDC right away.  Guess that's what happens (indecision) when a lot of heat releases at the same time around the holidays.

Last edited:
Was able to cop the last 9 at the Nike Run store. FTL's in my area were sold out in my size. I'm happy with em.

What's the going rate for White Tongue Orcas DS in a size 10? They appear to be dried up for quite some time now. There's only one size 9 on eBay at the moment for $700, three on StockX from $350 to $700, and none on GOAT....

Are they really that much now? 
eyes.gif

What's the going rate for White Tongue Orcas DS in a size 10? They appear to be dried up for quite some time now. There's only one size 9 on eBay at the moment for $700, three on StockX from $350 to $700, and none on GOAT....

Are they really that much now? :rolleyes

You could always just put a bid in on StockX with what you're willing to pay.

Are they really that much now? 
eyes.gif
like 250 max.. they used to be 300+

Back
Top Bottom