OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
saw the the midnights in person today. they're definitely different from the knit by knights, they have the two tone pattern where the medial side seemed like more of a dark charcoal where as the knits where all the same weave. that part glossy midsole, part matte midsole though? not a good look in person.
Anyone contemplating painting the matte part of the midsole white? You'd get a "poor man's" knit by night since the uppers are the same....

Rest in peace

Last edited:
Poor man's Knit by Night bah humbug, It's the exact same knit.

Plus we complained as much about the Knits' midsole, first because it was white, then because it wasn't quite white.

knit is actually different, knit  by night is mixed weave of anthracite / black and the blackouts are are two toned where the lateral side has a mixed weave (similar to platinums or recent releases).

i mean if you actually look close you can notice it

knit is actually different, knit  by night is mixed weave of anthracite / black and the blackouts are are two toned where the lateral side has a mixed weave (similar to platinums or recent releases).

i mean if you actually look close you can notice it
When you're right, you're right.

But they are virtually the same.

Let's also not forget that the Nike symbol on the tongues are different

But then again an Apple and an Orange are virtually the same if you squint hard enough

Every store footlocker and finish line around me has them and whenever I go in I'll just pick them up and look at them for no reason. I wasn't too big on them when I first saw in hand and was gonna wait for them to hit discount. Now they're growing on me but still gonna wait for them to hit disco.

I think I will pass on them - this first in hand pic doesn't convince me...

Has anybody already seen a picture of the Be True Racer?

Last edited:
Olives look great. Won't be dropping retail so if I miss out oh well.

Waiting for midnights to hit $100 before jumping.

Back
Top Bottom