OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Got the notification and then when I clicked on it I get the no longer reserved wtf? This happen to anyone else? Gonna try to keep refreshing

try contacting Nike support to see if they can verify what happened. 

I logged off and at first I got the same error. But was able to get through and purchase my pair so keep trying!

Relieved to get the early access

I don't understand how I've never gotten a single reservation for a FKR (or anything else I actually want) on Nike :smh:

Fingers crossed I can score on Friday...

I don't understand how I've never gotten a single reservation for a FKR (or anything else I actually want) on Nike :smh:

Fingers crossed I can score on Friday...

Sometimes you get reservations later than others. I don't get reservations on the same day people post theirs on here. You may still have a shot.

I'm hoping that's true, but I have literally never gotten a reservation for FKRs in the past so I'm doubting it

Same with me until last week with the midnights. I'm just hoping to see a reservation come through my inbox for the space jams. If I get one for the olive racers and don't use it I'll let you have it

Same with me until last week with the midnights. I'm just hoping to see a reservation come through my inbox for the space jams. If I get one for the olive racers and don't use it I'll let you have it

Appreciate it man. In the off chance I get a Space Jams reservation, I'll let you know

no reserve for me either. Im not even sure if I want these any more. My wallet has been drained lately and I still have space jams to grab

Just talked with a Nike rep and he said the last reservations for the greens will be out by 10 PM PST for anyone interested.

Fingers crossed I get an email :nerd:

After these, I'm probably good on Racers/sneakers for a while... Have too many pears I don't wear enough as it is

Just talked with a Nike rep and he said the last reservations for the greens will be out by 10 PM PST for anyone interested.

Fingers crossed I get an email :nerd:

After these, I'm probably good on Racers/sneakers for a while... Have too many pears I don't wear enough as it is

Tell them you need a space jam reservation [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude told me specifically they couldn't put me on any list and said it was a "closed system." He also said that buying the same model in the past and "liking" whatever color way on SNKRS was something that the system took into account.

Dude told me specifically they couldn't put me on any list and said it was a "closed system." He also said that buying the same model in the past and "liking" whatever color way on SNKRS was something that the system took into account.

Yeah they were giving everybody reservations as consolation prizes to their **** ups. They actually gave so many away that the system never took into account the manual ones and over assigned the reservations to where people didn't get the shoes in some cases. Bc of that they took the manual reservation rights away from everybody. Now nobody in the company can do it. But it goes based off what you've bought on the SNKRS app which in my opinion should be synced to your purchases on NDC as well. Bc it's damn near impossible to get shoes on SNKRS as it is. So if you can't cop anything on there then Nike+ app won't know what to give you reservations on not to mention give you one at all.

That's what Ive heard also... but I've liked every racer in SNKRS, and bought just about every model.... but yet, I have only had one reservation thus far, and it was for the blackouts. I bought them just for the sole purpose of hoping they would give me more reservations in the future (I'll return them in a week or so).

Back
Top Bottom