OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This was a model I always felt was held back by the lack of good colorways. The early pairs were just too bright for me. Not anymore. Nike has been absolutely killing it with the colorways of late. If only they were capable of supporting my obesity.

Gents, happy New year

Looks like Nike is saving me some money this year. With the exception of the all white and Be True Racers, i'll be passing on what has been recently posted.

Still on the hunt for Total Orange Trainers and Atomic Purple Racers. Look out for me, y0! 
grin.gif

Last edited:

This is the current Rough green in bad (warm) light (even the laces look brown in this light) - I can make the same picture of mine with bad light (even with no filter:wink:

- there are similar pictures at IG of the Rough Greens where they look that brown (would be nice imo) - but it' always the already released Rough Green.
Some more pics : always just the lightning/ filter (even poster/ owner confirm that) :

Last edited:
If the rough greens actually looked that brown in all lighting in person, I would have copped them in a second. Much prefer the strong brown tones to that of the green.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom