OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Finally got these beauts in.

2nd pick up of 2017 -- DS pair of these beauts :nthat:

still need the padded version.. dunno if I'll bother with it though.. so far have the unpadded black collar swapped (in the picture), these DS white collar unpadded, and sample Zoom One unpadded white collar..

Last edited:
IRIS Drop Front Box

Amazon has them the cheapest currently but still expensive good thing I only own 30 shoes lol.

haha.. I need to get my collection to about that no.. LoL.. but yeah, I've gotten my last couple of shipments of the shoe boxes from Amazon.. also when the Container Store or Michael's has their sale, they're decent price as well esp if a store is nearby..

haha.. I need to get my collection to about that no.. LoL.. but yeah, I've gotten my last couple of shipments of the shoe boxes from Amazon.. also when the Container Store or Michael's has their sale, they're decent price as well esp if a store is nearby..

Haha. I donate once I hit 30

I use to have those IKEA ones but cycling boxes was annoying when I wanted the shoes 6 boxes down. Ended up selling them on craigslist to fund some of the cost of drop front.

I got mine from Sears of all places last yr for 5.75$ per box, I could never find them at Micheal

What do DS Multicolor Racers 2.0 and 3.0 go for these days?

I haven't touched either, and really prefer some of the newer colorways coming this spring.

What do DS Multicolor Racers 2.0 and 3.0 go for these days?

I haven't touched either, and really prefer some of the newer colorways coming this spring.

The 2.0 are still in the 3's and if I were you I would sell them before they officially state a restock.

Howzit guys,

Long time lurker and finally made account. About to cop some supreme lunar 1s (my hype grails) but need a legit check as these will easily be my biggest purchase. Searched the forums and couldnt find a legit check thread for flyknits. I know this thread is pretty active so would appreciate it if ya'll would help me out. I've posted these in some of my local FB groups but everyones on the yeezy/boost train and dont know **** about knits. TIA! 
smokin.gif

Howzit guys,

Long time lurker and finally made account. About to cop some supreme lunar 1s (my hype grails) but need a legit check as these will easily be my biggest purchase. Searched the forums and couldnt find a legit check thread for flyknits. I know this thread is pretty active so would appreciate it if ya'll would help me out. I've posted these in some of my local FB groups but everyones on the yeezy/boost train and dont know **** about knits. TIA! 
smokin.gif
Damn my size too! Lol

Shoes look legit to me but others can confirm as well

$75 - $125
but your sig says 150 lol. jk

damn thats a wide range. i was really only looking for 100. got them during the RRS steal last year with the sherberts think they were like 58  shipped. racers offer zero foot support though so i sold pretty much all of my pairs. 

$75 - $125
but your sig says 150 lol. jk

damn thats a wide range. i was really only looking for 100. got them during the RRS steal last year with the sherberts think they were like 58  shipped. racers offer zero foot support though so i sold pretty much all of my pairs. 

:lol: My sig is for the seahawks color way... and my prices are always negotiable :pimp: Yeah, racers seem to be a hate it or love it type of shoe. I'm just happy I'm on the love it side.

Back
Top Bottom