OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
they have absolutely made fakes of them, but those ones look legit.

dude should point out why they're fake cuz I dont see it..

Last edited:
Yeah i remember RIF.LA posted a photo of fake lunar supremes but it doesnt help when they dont say how or why. So there are fakes out there i guess

Edit: heres the post if it matters

Last edited:
What makes you say that...?

They look totally legit to me, I've never even seen fakes of those floating around.

If you look at the NIKE on the tongue tag, notice how the one on the right is much more thinner than the left.

Last edited:

but your sig says 150 lol. jk

damn thats a wide range. i was really only looking for 100. got them during the RRS steal last year with the sherberts think they were like 58  shipped. racers offer zero foot support though so i sold pretty much all of my pairs. 
Blue lagoons aren't a desired colorway IMO.  I have a pair and wear them.  I'd want to paint the midsole white like others have done but too lazy to even attempt.
laugh.gif
My sig is for the seahawks color way... and my prices are always negotiable
pimp.gif
Yeah, racers seem to be a hate it or love it type of shoe. I'm just happy I'm on the love it side.
Agreed 100%  Racers used to be a hype shoe everyone needs but now it's become more a purist love/hate as you said bro!

Dont think theyre fake, the pattern looks too good on the toebox (same sihlouette) as trainers and they never reached to that point in replicas.

Peep the second pic. The sneaker on the left tongue label is much more bold for the Nike Air whereas the sneaker on the right the writing is much thinner

yeah I still think its the way the tounges are sitting

Why debate the topic? Let's just have the seller tell us whether they are fake or not :lol:

Do we know the seller? Dude that posted the legit check already decided hes passing anyways :rofl:

Just came to apologize for talking greasy about the Olives before ever holding them in hand.

Impossible to get the lighting right in photos, in real life they look exactly how I hoped. :pimp:

If you look at the NIKE on the tongue tag, notice how the one on the right is much more thinner than the left.
I see what you're talking about, but they still look fine to me. It's not like 10000% legit Nikes are always perfect anyways.

^ think I saw those two pairs on eBay. Looks familiar.

Question for you NT guys, has anyone used Jason Markk cleaner on their knits, specifically Trainers?

After ever wear, I normally wipe my down with a baby wipe but I'm noticing if I rub too hard, it'll remove some color from the midsole

I know people tend to go the washing machine route with their Racers but curious if anyone has tried JM on their Knits.

^ think I saw those two pairs on eBay. Looks familiar.

Question for you NT guys, has anyone used Jason Markk cleaner on their knits, specifically Trainers?

After ever wear, I normally wipe my down with a baby wipe but I'm noticing if I rub too hard, it'll remove some color from the midsole

I know people tend to go the washing machine route with their Racers but curious if anyone has tried JM on their Knits.
I use a different cleaner which is very similar called ReDeadstock on the knits with a super soft brush and it works very well.  I don't use the hard brushes to avoid any tearing of the knits.  Haven't seen any color come off as well since I wash my shoes once a week if they are in my rotation for the week.

Check them out at www.redeadstock.com

I use a different cleaner which is very similar called ReDeadstock on the knits with a super soft brush and it works very well.  I don't use the hard brushes to avoid any tearing of the knits.  Haven't seen any color come off as well since I wash my shoes once a week if they are in my rotation for the week.

Check them out at www.redeadstock.com

Appreciate it. Did you purchase their kit w/ microfiber cloth or use a cloth of your own?

I have a ton of terry and microfiber cloths here.

Appreciate it. Did you purchase their kit w/ microfiber cloth or use a cloth of your own?

I have a ton of terry and microfiber cloths here.
I purchased the entire starter kit with the extra brushes.  Great all around cleaning kit for me.  Owner is a stand up guy too.  

What is everyone's thoughts on a pair of the atomic purple racers in DS condition?  Looking to get some feedback.  I don't have an idea what they go for like MCs since they aren't widely discussed here (from what I've seen).

Any input would be appreciated fellas.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom