OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How much (in usd) do you think this lot of shoes is worth? All are 9/10 condition.

From top to bottom
$50
$100
$50
$150
$75

$400 ish is what I would say.

Couldn't wait until flyknit Friday but these bad boys came in yesterday. Can't tell you how happy I am that I found these DS for a good price. I remember when these first got my interest, people were wanting $325+

Now to get rid of the used pair I picked up a few months back.

Couldn't wait until flyknit Friday but these bad boys came in yesterday. Can't tell you how happy I am that I found these DS for a good price. I remember when these first got my interest, people were wanting $325+

Dem multi 1.0 so sexy

From top to bottom
$50
$100
$50
$150
$75

$400 ish is what I would say.

Thanks! Price went for a little higher than that so I didnt purchase, and it made it almost not worth it for shipping into Canada and all.

Last edited:

Thats awesome man.  The ONLY colorway in my stash I don't have.  A long while ago I was willing to pay 350ish for a pair but nowadays I just cant do it anymore.  Mind if I ask what you ended up paying for them?

I don't mind at all, $215 shipped.

Compared to what I've seen in the past and the going rate today, I couldn't turn it down.

Granted, these are selling for much less than a few years ago but I've seen a price range around $250-275. Anything higher has sat on eBay for awhile.

I don't mind at all, $215 shipped.

Compared to what I've seen in the past and the going rate today, I couldn't turn it down.

Granted, these are selling for much less than a few years ago but I've seen a price range around $250-275. Anything higher has sat on eBay for awhile.
Damn! That's a steal right there. Just a little bit over retail. Nice pick up!

Do you guys use Ikea shoe trees for your Flyknit Racers? The Rough Green is my first pair. If I put a shoe tree in, it almost looks like it's going to bust out of the thing.

I'm mainly a bball shoe guy, so I don't know much about runners.

Do you guys use Ikea shoe trees for your Flyknit Racers? The Rough Green is my first pair. If I put a shoe tree in, it almost looks like it's going to bust out of the thing.

theres zero point in using shoe trees for flyknits especially the ikea ones.. it is just a fashion accessory.. 

the two primary functions of shoe trees are to help a shoe maintain its shape and to absorb moisture/odor

the cheap, plastic shoe trees you see all of these youtube and instagram dumba**es using don't do anything for these shoes since 1. they're knit shoes and will regain their shape once you put them on and 2. the plastic doesn't absorb anything (good shoe trees are made from wood like cedar or whatever)

Last edited:

I just use the paper that's stuffed in them when you buy them.

the two primary functions of shoe trees are to help a shoe maintain its shape and to absorb moisture/odor

the cheap, plastic shoe trees you see all of these youtube and instagram dumba**es using don't do anything for these shoes since 1. they're knit shoes and will regain their shape once you put them on and 2. the plastic doesn't absorb anything (good shoe trees are made from wood like cedar or whatever)

Rock standing ovation .gif

Back
Top Bottom