OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FNL restocked most sizes are up. But excluded from all codes. plus tax and shipping kills it. 

Using this WC just takes care of tax and shipping [emoji]128554[/emoji] may have to pass until I can bring it down under!

They are going to be the same ones
oreo's are coming back again?
nerd.gif
Yeah bro 

Looking forward to replacing my beat up Oreo 2.0s! Anyone know anywhere I can get a decent pair of University Red Racers in 9.5? DS to 9/10 condition?

I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but does taking the volt flywire out of Orcas make the shoe dangerous to wear? (I.e. Less stability when walking/easier to hurt your ankle)

FNL at roosevelt field still got the racer fire rooster

went around 4pm today

they werent even on display yet (manager had to tell an associate to make a sample display)

im pretty sure i was the first one to cop a pair in store

FTL still got a some sizes available, just not my size

now on to my quest on looking for the platinums

FNL at roosevelt field still got the racer fire rooster

went around 4pm today

they werent even on display yet (manager had to tell an associate to make a sample display)

im pretty sure i was the first one to cop a pair in store

FTL still got a some sizes available, just not my size

now on to my quest on looking for the platinums

Yea Roosevelt field is usually good as long as it's not a limited release. I've always been able to got there and pick up kicks from there

Agreed they snuck that restock in you wouldn't have known if you didn't check the site that day. I'm mad i saw it to late and missed my size I would have definitely copped a second pair.

Since my MVP Pass was about to expire, I decided to hit up the NCS. And I found the Neo Turqs. For $64 to go along with two LS shirts minus the Nike Survey coupon, this purchase was a no brainer! $54 was well spent [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ :pimp: That MVP pass is such an underrated discount. I picked up the Black White Volt racer a few weeks back for $56 when the dust settled.

Back
Top Bottom