OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Thread for these yet?[/quote]
I'm just hoping the boost hype keeps up to get us through the mc2 rerelease and the BeTrue Multics without too much hassle.

I find that people who dig Boosts usually like Flyknits as well and vice versa. Not all, not even most maybe, but enough to make certain releases a hassle when they probably shouldn't be.

Let's hope you're right though!

i feel you on that bro.

anyone know a legit site that sell replacement laces for these racers?

LaceLab or **************

************** has the round rope laces that I think the original racers had? Either way, I think they look better than stock. If you go on their instagram, they have posts that specify what the laces are called.

Just got into racers with the pure platinum pair the oreo restock. Want to grab the fire rooster from Eastbay, does anyone know when they typically come off exclusions?

Volt 2.0's for $82 shipped via FNL (after applying discount). Contemplating if I should make the move.

Being a real cheap ***, wanted them for less lol 

Last edited:
I'm just hoping the boost hype keeps up to get us through the mc2 rerelease and the BeTrue Multics without too much hassle.
We should be fine. MC3s were easy cop on NDC. Sizes were still up after a few hours if I remember correctly til it sold out in the afternoon. Plus they sat for a bit in my local mall.

MC2 re-releasing? 

Still waiting for a MC1 re-release though haha

Since there have been no photo leaks, and the product pictures weren't/haven't been updated, I'm expecting them to be the same as before... which would be fantastic. I hope the tongue is black, not grey.

Since there have been no photo leaks, and the product pictures weren't/haven't been updated, I'm expecting them to be the same as before... which would be fantastic. I hope the tongue is black, not grey.
Sounds good.. always appreciate the info my dude.  Repped

Volt 2.0's for $82 shipped via FNL (after applying discount). Contemplating if I should make the move.

Being a real cheap ***, wanted them for less lol 
Yo same, on some real ****. Wouldn't pay 150 for them, but $80? Not looking so bad 
laugh.gif

if theres no real change, and have black tounge with the blue logo, I might have to follow your lead and keep copping all the different weaves I can. I liked the 2.0 so much more than the 1.0, and 3.0s were really just 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom