OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike would rather help try and save the environment than cater to hype

Sustainable materials have to be less comfortable? No i dont think so. Prob cuz it helps nike sustain a different type of green because the materials are cheaper that happen to also be more environmentally friendly. Hype exists because ppl love a product not just sheepish behaviour. Nike should focus on making comfortable products...

Sustainable materials have to be less comfortable? No i dont think so. Prob cuz it helps nike sustain a different type of green because the materials are cheaper that happen to also be more environmentally friendly. Hype exists because ppl love a product not just sheepish behaviour. Nike should focus on making comfortable products...

It's recycled material. And it's the process that's more green not that materials

And hype more often than not exists because people want what's cool. That's a whole different discussion and I'm not gonna bombard this thread with all that

Last edited:

For the NYC people. I randomly walked into Paragon in union square and they have them. Rummaged through 4 pairs of 10.5s to get the best ones out of the lot. Love the left foot but right foot all looked like these.

For the NYC people. I randomly walked into Paragon in union square and they have them. Rummaged through 4 pairs of 10.5s to get the best ones out of the lot. Love the left foot but right foot all looked like these.
Can't wait till next week, hopefully I can get one with that shade 
pimp.gif

That lefty is about as good as it gets :pimp:

Some photos from home in indoor lighting. The colors are much more vibrant than the 3.0 but just FYI a few pairs looked closer to the 3.0 so for those that are shipping them blind, just keep that in mind

Just received my pair from Probus NYC and the weave on both shoes is perfect!

How is the weave/fit compared to 2015. A lot or more/less the same.

How is the weave/fit compared to 2015. A lot or more/less the same.

I only had the 2016 3.0 so I can't compare to the 2015. But I much prefer these to the 3.0. I couldn't for the life of me love the 3.0. Changed the laces to neon pink, neon blue, white. Just couldn't love them but these I could see wearing them quite often in the summer.

Some photos from home in indoor lighting. The colors are much more vibrant than the 3.0 but just FYI a few pairs looked closer to the 3.0 so for those that are shipping them blind, just keep that in mind

Info on the dog?

Last edited:
Repped. Did they seem like they had a lot of sizes? Gonna go tomorrow at open and try to cop, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Repped. Did they seem like they had a lot of sizes? Gonna go tomorrow at open and try to cop, fingers crossed.
I didn't ask about other sizes but the vibe I got from the salesperson was they have enough stock in each size at the moment since they probably just put them out and Paragon seems to be a runner's running shop so people were looking more at brooks and asics etc

Damn local is trying to sell me his Retro 2.0 DS pair for $130. Said he needs the money. Hard to pull the trigger at the moment

I didn't ask about other sizes but the vibe I got from the salesperson was they have enough stock in each size at the moment since they probably just put them out and Paragon seems to be a runner's running shop so people were looking more at brooks and asics etc
Just got back from Paragon, they definitely have a FSR in stock.

NYC locals, go fast.

Got lucky with the first pair having matching weaves. I had the 2015 version but these look better IMO. Definitely going to try and double up with the Nike release.

Back
Top Bottom