OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Missed out on these in 2015, missed out on the Jordan I's this past weekend. This MC 2.0 is a must, hope I don't strike out again...:smh:

Missed out on these in 2015, missed out on the Jordan I's this past weekend. This MC 2.0 is a must, hope I don't strike out again...
mean.gif
u dont need royal...all u need is racer and ultra boost lol

Looks like these 2017 multicolor 2.0's are going to be a nice GR.   I'm happy since I couldn't cop the 2015 pair.   Now the question is , if these are going to sit...do I wait for them to go on sale to cop below retail
ohwell.gif

Also does anybody else agree with me in regards to the fit.....The Flyknit racers with the flat laces feel true to size.  The Racers with the oval laces I feel you have to go down 1/2 size

I hope the the MC2 re-release ends up like the BWVs... I want a pair on the LOW, so I could run in them. :nerd:

Looks like these 2017 multicolor 2.0's are going to be a nice GR.   I'm happy since I couldn't cop the 2015 pair.   Now the question is , if these are going to sit...do I wait for them to go on sale to cop below retail :\

^^ That's also my problem. I havent paid retail for any Racers, except for the 3.0 Multicolors.

But I've been wanting the 2.0 since the dropped, I think I'll cave and cop a pair at full price just to be sure. If they go down in price, ill double up.

Most of my pairs, Ive gotten lucky and paid no more than $80 per pair

Looks like these 2017 multicolor 2.0's are going to be a nice GR.   I'm happy since I couldn't cop the 2015 pair.   Now the question is , if these are going to sit...do I wait for them to go on sale to cop below retail :\

^^ That's also my problem. I havent paid retail for any Racers, except for the 3.0 Multicolors.

But I've been wanting the 2.0 since the dropped, I think I'll cave and cop a pair at full price just to be sure. If they go down in price, ill double up.

Most of my pairs, Ive gotten lucky and paid no more than $80 per pair

Sheesh how? I really want a pair of Oreos for the summer but after feeling the shoe in person there's no way I'd buy them full price lol.

Wish I could gauge how many pairs are going to be available. Makes me wonder if resellers will feast and then be stuck selling for $130-$160

Wish I could gauge how many pairs are going to be available. Makes me wonder if resellers will feast and then be stuck selling for $130-$160

I have a good feeling these will be widely available. I'm going to get a pair or two off SNKRS, but I will certainly be waiting to use my wife's account for when they (hopefully) hit Nike.com later in the day.

I have a good feeling these will be widely available. I'm going to get a pair or two off SNKRS, but I will certainly be waiting to use my wife's account for when they (hopefully) hit Nike.com later in the day.
since the rest of the Racer cw's seems to be a bust for me, I'll prolly load up on these even though I already have 2 from the 1st release.. still wondering what if a white mc was released in the Racer silhouette.. that would prolly be the way to go for this model.. :nthat:

i still don't get why everybody's stressing out over these

all-whites sat/are still sitting

i don't think these mc's will be any different

i still don't get why everybody's stressing out over these

all-whites sat/are still sitting

i don't think these mc's will be any different

The reason people are stressing is because the first release of these was over and done with, within a few minutes.

It is a hyped release which means resellers will be out and about. Hopefully though, they relalize that they will be widely available and stay away..... but it seems unlikely.

For those of us that want them to wear them, we don't want to pay resale.

I'm worried because they were on shelves, then gone out here in Houston. 90% of kicks sit out here if they are GR and aren't a hyped J/yeezy.

Problem is I don't know if they're a GR or limited with the Beasts hounding.

got reserved for ... KD9 summer pack 
laugh.gif

really wish they would at least take your past orders into consideration 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom