OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Need to do this in mobile.. it works there.

@dragicon  weird.. it worked on my phone but didn't order.  When I added to cart the price adjusted to the lower amount.  I guess FNL caught on and fixed this immediately.  

I'm interested in getting the oreos. Saw them for 79.99 earlier in this thread, but I think that was all the way in Cali. 

Any spot in NYC? 

Hopefully I can get some oreos for cheap while people are looking for the MC 
laugh.gif

has anyone received any sort of shipping email from the finishline markdown yesterday? I ordered early in the morning and still nothing.

Did both of you guys order the MC2.0? My brother ordered 2 pairs of MC2.0 and the triple blacks and goddesses, and he got tracking info for only the triple blacks and goddesses but nothing for the MC2.0. I only ordered one pair of the MC2.0 and it still says processing.

So now I just checked my order confirmation email to check order status and I was able to pull up the order but still processing. Also says quantity 1, I ordered 2...

When I see this CW, I think of fish scales. Color is beautiful.
Basically the lagoons but they take the volt from the midsole and put it in the weave. I would cop but it would seem redundant to me since i have the lagoons. Nice colorway still though

If Finish Line processed and shipped quickly, I wouldn't mind paying for shipping.  Don't get how a small company like Running Warehouse can do free 2-day shipping, and Finish Line is so slow.  Oh well, got for under retail, so can't be too annoyed.

If Finish Line processed and shipped quickly, I wouldn't mind paying for shipping.  Don't get how a small company like Running Warehouse can do free 2-day shipping, and Finish Line is so slow.  Oh well, got for under retail, so can't be too annoyed.
Well if you think about it... a smaller company wouldn't have as many orders to be shipped so it would be easier to get them out quicker

Back
Top Bottom