OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Comparison of blue racers.

Last edited:
Did both of you guys order the MC2.0? My brother ordered 2 pairs of MC2.0 and the triple blacks and goddesses, and he got tracking info for only the triple blacks and goddesses but nothing for the MC2.0. I only ordered one pair of the MC2.0 and it still says processing.

I ordered 1 pair of the MC 2.0.

^ they're showing up at outlets now. I noticed that almost all of the boxes were old footlocker stock. My local outlets usually get a terrible selection of shoes also. I just picked up a pair for $99... with MVP passes being handed out, I am sure they will be obtained for $50.

Last edited:
^ they're showing up at outlets now. I noticed that almost all of the boxes were old footlocker stock. My local outlets usually get a terrible selection of shoes also. I just picked up a pair for $99... with MVP passes being handed out, I am sure they will be obtained for $50.

Yea but that doesn't mean much anymore now that outlets don't ship.

Yup, just got my shipping email also for the MC2.0s, happy about that!! Glad everyone was able to grab when they had them for the $112 and didn't end up getting orders cancelled.

Got the finishline shipment info on the $112 MC2. So psyched. Says expected to be delivered Wednesday but I find that laughable. Dealing with UPS headaches is an issue for another day

I'm so sad that footlocker cancelled my blue lagoon order a couple of months ago. I waited too long to get my pair and haven't prioritized them either :smh:

True, went to the Nike outlets in San Marcos Texas. Used my 30% the whole order coupon.. go the blue goons for 45 bucks each. Copped 3 pairs.

these are everywhere. Never thought id see mc's sitting

one mall still has 3.0s on the shelf. RIP NIke

20% off $99 at FTL.com works for racers if anyone's interested. I tried it on some roosters and it took the 20% off. Hmmm might submit.

First pair came in from Mr. Porter

Very happy with these! Still have 2 more coming in to possibly find a better mate. Would keep this pair 100% if not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom