OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
speaking of chlorine blues, found them this weekend out of pure luck on the hash wall at the outlet. I couldn't pass on them, been wanted this colorway for the longest time

33595392940_65f8330271_z.jpg

damn those are fire. i regret passing.

quickly googled them and boulder running company had them for $50 in 2015.. :wow:  

I walked into Boulder running company a few years back to see a black/blue racer sitting in there for 49.99. Picked it up rather quickly.

damn those are fire. i regret passing.

quickly googled them and boulder running company had them for $50 in 2015.. :wow:  
Yea I'm super happy and lucky I found them for a price I couldn't pass up. Blue is my favorite color and when I first seen these I knew I had to have them.

I missed out on so much taking a break from sneakers. I was saving up to buy my car from mid-2012 to late-2014, and after I bought it, I still didn't buy much kicks. The sneaker bug has bit me again since the summer of last year. 8)

Last edited:
I missed out on so much taking a break from sneakers. I was saving up to buy my car from mid-2012 to late-2014, and after I bought it, I still didn't buy much kicks. The sneaker bug has bit me again since the summer of last year.
glasses.gif
You just gave me an idea. I'll make a page of all the Racer releases. Can't find an easy-to-read good one online.

Summer of last year was MC 2.0? 

Time flies.

speaking of chlorine blues, found them this weekend out of pure luck on the hash wall at the outlet. I couldn't pass on them, been wanted this colorway for the longest time

33595392940_65f8330271_z.jpg

Those are hawttttttt[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Those are hawttttttt[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
lighting/filter makes such a difference.

Last edited:

Checked out FNL in Florida Mall. Still got em for 25% off. But Millenia Mall still selling em for full retail

Welp...Volt 2.0's i was watching on FNL for $80 sold out in 10 & 10.5. Thats what i get for being a cheap *** lol

just couldnt get myself to pay the $93 for them. just hope i come across them at one of my local outlets. 

really do love my pair... i never could get used to all the pink on the 3.0 or the gray tongue... im happy these came out and i love the pattern on my joint... they look so clean...

anyone know where i can buy laces? i just want the OG black ones... i like the laces the 2.0 has compared to the flat ones the 3.0 and neoturq have...they always come untied no matter how tight i tie them plus i dont like the look of flat laces on racers imo

anyone know where i can buy laces? i just want the OG black ones... i like the laces the 2.0 has compared to the flat ones the 3.0 and neoturq have...they always come untied no matter how tight i tie them plus i dont like the look of flat laces on racers imo
I just bought the Angelus laces that look like OG black laces so i'll let you know

I'm waiting for my finishline rewards points to update so I can go back in for a pair of blue glows

damn, 25% off already? Or is that really an error?

It seemed to be an error online. However, most people were still able to purchase in store with that price. I was able to get an adjustment on my order. Apparently they are sending me a check in the mail :lol:

Should I buy MC 2.0 or Crews for some work beaters...

112.xx + $10 coupon + $20 reward.

Hmmmm

It's either 112 - $10 coupon or 112 - $20 reward. Finishline will deduct the reward first. So if you use your reward, it'll drop below $100, and the coupon will not be able to be applied.

Back
Top Bottom