OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ I didn't think it was possible for nike to make that gorgeous flyknit max upper into a bad looking shoe... then I saw those
sick.gif
their tennis shoes aren't that great anyway, comfy but no durability at all

I might go for the MC a sooner than later.
I think I'm up to like 4 pair of fk racers now.

Waiting on my MC 2.0 from SNKRS. This will be my 3rd pear of FK. Trying to resist the red rooster as a 4th.

you will never hear me complain about a shoe being TOO available.

Props to nike/jordan though for real. They gave us tons of multi FKRs. People were complaining about Jordans....bruh if you told me 2 years ago i could cop True Blue 3s for discount and they would release motorsport 4s as a GR....i would have crapped myself.

It's nice being able to get shoes you actually want. Even blue Jordan 1s and Spacejams....were kinda available :lol:

Please Nike keep giving us what we want in mass. Make up for your terrible Air MAx day and actually mass GR the OG AM1s in blue and red in august like rumored.

Waiting on my MC 2.0 from SNKRS. This will be my 3rd pear of FK. Trying to resist the red rooster as a 4th.

DO IT. You can never have to many pairs of racers (15 here lmao) fire roosters or red mangos as my group likes to call them are beautiful lol.

Am I missing something here? Why did you put up a link to FNL under the guise of helping people out when there is an affiliate link in there? Charlie hustle in here putting in some SL type ish.
mean.gif

Must really be slow in here these days... yeesh
Lol ik I posted this a couple days ago, but I have no idea what you mean in all honesty. If you're talking about it referring to another FKR, then sorry dude. But like, does it really matter that much? It still links you to the FKRs so... I don't see that big issue here?

Lol ik I posted this a couple days ago, but I have no idea what you mean in all honesty. If you're talking about it referring to another FKR, then sorry dude. But like, does it really matter that much? It still links you to the FKRs so... I don't see that big issue here?
I think he thinks that you posted the ad link on purpose... like when you click the link you posted it quickly directs to some ad and then the link goes to FNL 

Not a big deal lol it happens through google search all the time

I think he thought you posted that on purpose because you were somehow making money from the ad or something
Smh lol, I mean not that it really matters but I just copy and pasted the link I had when I was on FNL 
laugh.gif
 Oh well, **** happens haha

I might go for the MC a sooner than later.
I think I'm up to like 4 pair of fk racers now.
Do it. I havn't worn any bball/jordan shoes since in Spring/Summer. Up to 12 pairs now.

Go sockless. Perfect in SoCal. It's like wearing sandals.

^ I don't have the Neo Turqs in there either. Maybe in the next day or two I will dig the Blue Tints out of the stack of boxes to add to the picture. However, I don't have the Neos anymore, and I never had the chlorines. 8)

speaking of chlorine blues, found them this weekend out of pure luck on the hash wall at the outlet. I couldn't pass on them, been wanted this colorway for the longest time

33595392940_65f8330271_z.jpg

speaking of chlorine blues, found them this weekend out of pure luck on the hash wall at the outlet. I couldn't pass on them, been wanted this colorway for the longest time

33595392940_65f8330271_z.jpg
damn those are fire. i regret passing.

quickly googled them and boulder running company had them for $50 in 2015.. 
eek.gif

damn those are fire. i regret passing.

quickly googled them and boulder running company had them for $50 in 2015.. 
eek.gif

I remember when I bought the mc lunar 1's from Boulder for about $80 a few years back. Really regret getting rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom