OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
npatricktx npatricktx no matter where you bought them from, you can get a voucher from Nike for $150 (assuming it's been past 30 days). Go to nikeclaims.com and fill out the info.

I stand corrected. Perhaps UBs are good for running. Because everyone wants to compare every shoe on earth to the comfort of UBs, it makes me want to never get a pair. The cult annoyance of some shoe fanbases makes me hate some shoes for no reason aka yeezys. Correction, I personally think they're horrific to look at but hey, if that's the look you're going for, by all means you do you. But I swear, people wear Jordans, people will instantly ask, how do they compare to UBs? Wear Common Projects? They're not UBs. You run in brooks? How do they compare to UBs? If you stand around all day, than UBs are infinitely better than racers. Like dude, wtf, I got a desk job, I don't need to think about how my feet should be stepping on clouds. You got flip flops? You should get ones with ultra boosts. I'm wearing racers, why the eff do I have to explain why I like them versus UBs? Every YouTube running shoe review gets bombarded by UB comments.

Does anyone know if there's an active FB page to sell/trade FKR's? I have a pair of Agility's and some Trainers i'd like to sell. ebay and IG have not been a hit and just looking where else I can list. 

npatricktx npatricktx no matter where you bought them from, you can get a voucher from Nike for $150 (assuming it's been past 30 days). Go to nikeclaims.com and fill out the info.

Yes, I've used Nike claims before. You have 2 years from the production date for any flaws that happen...

Going to make a claim today.

Does anyone know if there's an active FB page to sell/trade FKR's? I have a pair of Agility's and some Trainers i'd like to sell. ebay and IG have not been a hit and just looking where else I can list. 

I don't know how to link (Facebook novice), but this is the best I've found.

FKRs may be better to run in than UBs, but ... to be honest, you're probably not going to see a super serious runner in either. That's more Asics, Brooks, Newton, Saucony, Mizuno etc territory. Can't tell you I've seen any buddies that run marathons or triathlon or people in general in those types of races in either model . Strong chance if they're a professional and they are, they're being sponsored. May not have been intended to be lifestyle shoes by either brand, but that's what they've become for the vast majority.

I have plenty(at least 30+ of each) of both model and UBs are more comfortable, but I wear FKRs more.

I've run in the UBs, and I only lasted one mile in them. I'll never do that again. However, as a casual shoe, I won't deny their A1 comfort.

I posted this in the Peg thread re: the same topic...

"I can hang with the lead pacers at local running store/city clubs. Yeah, I noticed most don't wear Nike. For me, they work well for me, specifically the Flyknit Racer or any forefoot Zoomed shoe. At the same time, I won't spend over $90 for a shoe I'm just going to get miles out of. I consider myself a casual runner as well, but I've got "serious" runner goals if that makes sense lol

Short Term:
- Average a sub7/mile/min 100mi month. I'm on good "pace" right now at 6'50" for 47mi.

Intermediate Term:
- 9mi in an hour. At the pace i'm going now, I hope I can get it done this year.

Long Term:
- BQ. My first race ever was a full. I finished at 3:30 (in Nikes) with bad form and all lol. Since then, I feel like I've improved on my form, breathing and efficiency so much."

I own other running brands and am a fan of them too; Newton Distance 3s and 4s, Hoka Clifton 1 and 3s, adizero adios3s, Saucony Triumph Isos, etc. However, I've had my best runs in Nike, specifically the FKRs.

Point is... There are other options other than just Nike. Whatever works the BEST for YOU may not work as well for someone else. Once you find that shoe, stock up lol

Last edited:
FKRs may be better to run in than UBs, but ... to be honest, you're probably not going to see a super serious runner in either. That's more Asics, Brooks, Newton, Saucony, Mizuno etc territory. Can't tell you I've seen any buddies that run marathons or triathlon or people in general in those types of races in either model . Strong chance if they're a professional and they are, they're being sponsored. May not have been intended to be lifestyle shoes by either brand, but that's what they've become for the vast majority.

I have plenty(at least 30+ of each) of both model and UBs are more comfortable, but I wear FKRs more.

I've run in the UBs, and I only lasted one mile in them. I'll never do that again. However, as a casual shoe, I won't deny their A1 comfort.

I posted this in the Peg thread re: the same topic...

"I can hang with the lead pacers at local running store/city clubs. Yeah, I noticed most don't wear Nike. For me, they work well for me, specifically the Flyknit Racer or any forefoot Zoomed shoe. At the same time, I won't spend over $90 for a shoe I'm just going to get miles out of. I consider myself a casual runner as well, but I've got "serious" runner goals if that makes sense lol

Short Term:

- Average a sub7/mile/min 100mi month. I'm on good "pace" right now at 6'50" for 47mi.

Intermediate Term:

- 9mi in an hour. At the pace i'm going now, I hope I can get it done this year.

Long Term:

- BQ. My first race ever was a full. I finished at 3:30 (in Nikes) with bad form and all lol. Since then, I feel like I've improved on my form, breathing and efficiency so much."

I own other running brands and am a fan of them too; Newton Distance 3s and 4s, Hoka Clifton 1 and 3s, adizero adios3s, Saucony Triumph Isos, etc. However, I've had my best runs in Nike, specifically the FKRs.

Point is... There are other options other than just Nike. Whatever works the BEST for YOU may not work as well for someone else. Once you find that shoe, stock up lol

I agree with you. My point as you already pointed out, is that most, not all serious don't run in either FKRs or UBs. But to be honest, it was more geared toward the UB comment. As you mentioned, UBs are comfortable if not the most comfortable in casual use, but ... I'm sure a vast majority of people making these how great they are claims or spout how much tech is in them, are probably are using their UBs to walk from the fridge to the couch. Crap just makes me laugh because they make excuses to justify their purchase. Just say you like the look or feel and be done with it. Instead, they like to throw comments that they made with real bits of gold, or whatever lame it excuse it was, as the crux of their decision.

More like the Outlet Pack.

On hash for extra 30% lol. Seriously Nike killed the racer line. They saturated the market with butt-load of colorways that it lost its appeal in the hypebeast community. The upcoming trainer line will be killed the same way. I just hope they come out with this gem right here:

I don't know how to link (Facebook novice), but this is the best I've found.
i'll give it a try. when i last tried, i kept finding pages with posts from 2015. I think there are pages that are private and require an invite from a member.

On hash for extra 30% lol. Seriously Nike killed the racer line. They saturated the market with butt-load of colorways that it lost its appeal in the hypebeast community. The upcoming trainer line will be killed the same way. I just hope they come out with this gem right here:
Only three I need

- MC

- Volt

- Total Orange

Daaasssss it

It's probably going to be a 3 year hiatus until the 2020 olympics, then the thirst be real again.

Nike Sweeps Top 3 Spots in Both Men's and Women's Boston Marathon Divisions

Er, at least adidas sponsored the event, right?

Kenyan runners Geoffrey Kirui and Edna Kiplagat each finished first in the men’s and women’s divisions at the 121st edition of the Boston Marathon this morning. With a time of 2 hours, 9 minutes and 37 seconds, Kirui held off American Olympian Galen Rupp by 21 seconds and Japan’s Suguru Osako by another 30. Kiplagat edged out second place, Rose Chelimo of Bahrain, by a minute to finish at 2 hours, 21 minutes and 52 seconds. American Jordan Hasay rounded out the top three for the ladies.

At an event like the Boston Marathon where everyone seems to walk away as a winner in their own personal glory, adidas just may have been today’s biggest loser. As a longtime feature sponsor of the race, the Three Stripes did not have a single athlete in the top three for either of the men’s and women’s divisions.

We at HYPEBEAST constantly debate ‘Nike versus adidas,’ just as you do in our comments section. adidas has made some serious headway in market share over the last few years due to its strategic lifestyle collaborations, resulting in slew of accolades and “Best of” awards, however Nike seems to still dominate the world of athletic footwear. What do ya’ll think: is Nike still the industry benchmark, and if so, how can adidas compete?

This reminds us of another adidas fail from earlier in the year. The brand offered an island to anyone who broke the 40-yard dash in a pair of adidas cleats at this year’s NFL Combine. To everyone’s surprise, John Ross beat the record by two-tenths, however he did so in a pair of Nikes.

Nike  (NKE)  emerged as the real winner of the 2017 Boston Marathon on Monday, despite falling short on its one key goal.

In the marathon's 121st year, Nike sponsored athlete Geoffrey Kirui of Kenya won the men's foot race with a time of 2:09:37 and Edna Kiplagat, also of Kenya, won the women's foot race in 2:21:52, according to Footwear News.

Nike said the athletes were sporting sneakers from its line of Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite, which will be released to select retailers on June 8.

More like the Outlet Pack.
happy.gif

Only three I need

- MC

- Volt

- Total Orange

Daaasssss it
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom