OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Slow to warm-up on this 7miler, but I logged a negative splitter...

I cant wait to see more cws of the VFs!

SR reviews are A1. If you want a second opinion, runrepeat.com is another good site.

Last edited:
On hash for extra 30% lol. Seriously Nike killed the racer line. They saturated the market with butt-load of colorways that it lost its appeal in the hypebeast community. The upcoming trainer line will be killed the same way. I just hope they come out with this gem right here:

me and a group of friends all regret not scooping these when they were in factory doors

Wait until NYC757 posts. They have a different sku, so they might be slightly different. Supposed to come out sometime in July.
dragicon, u have been here a long time.. maybe you'll remember. who was the NT user that always had legit racer release info? i remember he was an admin on here. think he'll have some info on the "trainer" release? 

Wait until NYC757 posts. They have a different sku, so they might be slightly different. Supposed to come out sometime in July.
dragicon, u have been here a long time.. maybe you'll remember. who was the NT user that always had legit racer release info? i remember he was an admin on here. think he'll have some info on the "trainer" release? 

That was user 'd e beatup' ... He changed jobs though, and doesn't have access to the info anymore. He doesn't come on NT too much anymore. NYC's info is just as good :smokin

Both of those guys are standup guys too... they've both helped me out with getting stuff here and there.

Last edited:
That was user 'd e beatup' ... He changed jobs though, and doesn't have access to the info anymore. He doesn't come on NT too much anymore. NYC's info is just as good
smokin.gif

Both of those guys are standup guys too... they've both helped me out with getting stuff here and there.
ah yes d e beatup.. thanks for the reminder! 

Nike  (NKE)  emerged as the real winner of the 2017 Boston Marathon on Monday, despite falling short on its one key goal.

In the marathon's 121st year, Nike sponsored athlete Geoffrey Kirui of Kenya won the men's foot race with a time of 2:09:37 and Edna Kiplagat, also of Kenya, won the women's foot race in 2:21:52, according to Footwear News.

Nike said the athletes were sporting sneakers from its line of Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite, which will be released to select retailers on June 8.
Nike got the best of it for Boston this year with the Vaporfly.  But, last year Boston's mens winner was in a form of Boost.  The Brownlee brothers also race in Boost.  My biggest take away is that this competition is good, and pushes every company to improve their tech and create innovative products.  

don't want to dig up the UB Vs. FKR but it should be said FKR are superior as a summer shoe in hot conditions, nice and breezy. i also feel like they are a little lighter.

Back
Top Bottom