OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Went to my local outlet, used the 30% Nike Code and got lucky on these. I really wanted the Blue Glows.

They also had the Sherbets, and the Blue/red flyknits pictured above, but I'm not a fan.

Blue Glows $60
Lunars $35
True Blues $125

Edinburgh IN. Talked to the employee who said they priced dropped today since they have been sitting for months at $99. Prob the reason most outlets are still at $99. $42 out the door is a steal.

The outlet in Jackson NJ had no racers smh. Employee told me only a couple of returned MCs is all

I would have grabbed a couple of the blue glows for that price :smh:

The outlet I went to had the orange w/ blue midsole but for $100 before the discount.

Nike Livermore has goddess racers for $120 sz 11.5 and if you got access pass that's $84

Last edited:
I know this is a Racer and Trainer thread but thought I'd ask how y'all feel about the Flyknit Streaks?

I know this is a Racer and Trainer thread but thought I'd ask how y'all feel about the Flyknit Streaks?

They are alright. They made kind of a weird swishing noise on the pair I had. I think the plastic vents was rubbing on my socks wrong. I still find the racers to be more comfortable and stylish. I wanted to like the streaks, but I just don't think they are worth it. I even picked up a pair at my outlet for $60.... but returned them.

They are alright. They made kind of a weird swishing noise on the pair I had. I think the plastic vents was rubbing on my socks wrong. I still find the racers to be more comfortable and stylish. I wanted to like the streaks, but I just don't think they are worth it. I even picked up a pair at my outlet for $60.... but returned them.

'Preciate the feedback. I picked up the black/volt pair today for around $60 as well. For that price I figured I'd give them a go. Not very many reviews on them though.

Hahaha thats crazy, yeah I always check the box label before I bid because alot of sellers mess up on the size listing

Smh I know man I was just hyped to see a size 9 and I just put in a bid and forgot about it when I saw I won I flipped but then finally got to that box pic lol

Volt 2.0's came in yesterday but deal didnt work out on the atomic purple Racers. Ended in a refund.

Back on the hunt. Will search for other OG colorways in the mean time. 

Back
Top Bottom