OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MC, Volt, Yeknits, Total Orange and some samples are sought after You could throw the electric greens in there if you want.

Any other color way shouldn't be over $100. Blue Glow, Crimson, Teal, Pink Flash, etc..

MC, Volt, Yeknits, Total Orange and some samples are sought after You could throw the electric greens in there if you want.

Any other color way shouldn't be over $100. Blue Glow, Crimson, Teal, Pink Flash, etc..
thanks. I have a pair of the yeknits that have been sitting for years. thinking of selling mine.

are the flyknit trainers really sought after? seeing prices around $400
Only the white ones would be @ $400 (unpadded  ds)

The other ones over $150 are blacks(un/padded), blue glows, red glows, volt, multicolors and sequoias. 

forgot the red's and sequoia's

let someone outbid on me a DS Volt pair two days ago, finally bid was $203 

Negative splitter on this 7miler :smokin

finally offed my Sherbets on Stockx. stunned there are people still looking for those. One of my regrettable purchases.

I'm shocked somebody paid that much for them :lol:

makes me feel better. I was stunned. Had them up for $160 and as soon as i saw someone bid $130, I couldnt press accept fast enough. Fumbling my phone and everything like I was trying to cop something extremely limited

This weave is bothering me, maybe cause it's not really similar on both pairs. Deciding if I should return it lol

My humble racer collection!

So my Blue Tints look like the right shoe is stretched out around the ankle but the left looks normal. Does anyone have a pair that has this issue? Should I even worry about it?
Photos for reference:

Right

Left

^ Don't worry about the shape, every racer looks a bit funky in one way or another. Once it is on your foot, it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom