OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Cortez is the first thing that comes to mind when I see those 

Last edited:
Welp....I found a pair of blue cactus racers on eBay in a size 9. I couldn't wait to get home to try them on.

I opened the box to find....

Return to sender. The search continues. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

^ wow. Sucks to see that. I'm assuming things worked out that you're getting a refund? That's all on the seller.

I always ask for additional photos. You have some sellers that are just too lazy and use stock photos or those that know nothing of the shoe but what income it can potentially bring. Not to say this is the case but that's my judgement based off some of these listings I see

^^remember that paypal will cover your cost of return shipping ($30max)

Last edited:
^ He didn't go through with the checkout phase in that picture. They wont have free shipping, unless you go to a store and order them through the store (or do in store pickup)

Welp....I found a pair of blue cactus racers on eBay in a size 9. I couldn't wait to get home to try them on.

I opened the box to find....

Return to sender. The search continues. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Smh I'd be heated. Crew blues are nice but i know the feeling of waiting all day to see a shoe that was delievered. And to have it not be the shoe would just mess up my whole day (realistically just the 20-30 mins it takes me to drive to the post office and do the return lol).

^ He didn't go through with the checkout phase in that picture. They wont have free shipping, unless you go to a store and order them through the store (or do in store pickup)

Did it again, sometimes it has free shipping, sometimes it doesn't.

I was able to triple up on a mc2 for 113 + ebates... so 90ish.. I'll take it

Last edited:
For those of you that have cut the fly wire from your pairs did you notice any adverse effects. Was thinking of cutting the volt from the blk/ wht/ volt racers

Back
Top Bottom