OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just had this happen after 3 wears, no running in them, nothing crazy. Just walking around at work, and i looked down and saw this. I'm wondering, does anyone think it'd be worth it to start a warranty claim from nike? i only paid $60 for them from footlocker, but i chucked the reciept and footlocker won't do a refund this far out without one. 

Just had this happen after 3 wears, no running in them, nothing crazy. Just walking around at work, and i looked down and saw this. I'm wondering, does anyone think it'd be worth it to start a warranty claim from nike? i only paid $60 for them from footlocker, but i chucked the reciept and footlocker won't do a refund this far out without one. 
Worth a shot... Nike might even give you the full $150 via gift card

Open claim with Nike. They will give you a $150 voucher to be used on NDC. With the current price of the bw volts being at $113 (90 after the current clearance code) you'd essentially be getting it for free.

Nikeclaims.com

Last edited:

Your claim will be approved... I sent mine in last week for that issue...

Only thing, check your tag for the date they were made.

Last edited:

Your claim will be approved... I sent mine in last week for that issue...

Only thing, check your tag for the date they were made.

Those are the black/white/volts though. They will be within the 2 years Nike requires for claims.

idk if its just me but does anyone notice the black flyknit separating from sole a bit in between the last two volt flywire strands toward the heel?

idk if its just me but does anyone notice the black flyknit separating from sole a bit in between the last two volt flywire strands toward the heel?
Thought the same after you said it, and checked, looks like its just excess glue from the heel cup.

Ebates is 15% for Finishline right now, it's basically a cash back site so you get 15% cash back from the purchase (not instant but later in the year)

I thought Ebates was instant? So they send you cash how?

I thought Ebates was instant? So they send you cash how?
As someone mentioned in another comment, they send you a "check" every quarter i.e 4 times a year. So you use the ebates portal and you just compile cash back credit basically until one of the days they cash you out. They send you this check via Paypal as a Paypal payment (I think there's also a paper check option but they discourage that). I just got one of my cash back checks for last quarter yesterday

Picked up a pair of MC2 on Sunday at the Colorado mills outlet in colorado. It was a return that was on the hash wall. Used my MVP pass and a survey coupon to bring the total down to $39 before tax :pimp:

I rarely find anything worthwhile there, but this made the trip worth it.

Picked up a pair of MC2 on Sunday at the Colorado mills outlet in colorado. It was a return that was on the hash wall. Used my MVP pass and a survey coupon to bring the total down to $39 before tax :pimp:

That's awesome... really thinking of doubling on MC2 for 113 plus Ebates 15%

What is MVP pass? Is that an employee thing?

^ about 2-3 times a year, Nike outlets have a promotion where if you spend $200, you get a $50 "MVP pass" to use on a future purchase (of $100 or more). If you spend $100-$199, you get a $25 MVP pass (good for a purchase of $50 or more). The MVP redemption dates are currently going on. I also used my $25 MVP pass to pick up a knit shirt and flyknit streaks for a total of $17, after another survey coupon.

^ about 2-3 times a year, Nike outlets have a promotion where if you spend $200, you get a $50 "MVP pass" to use on a future purchase (of $100 or more). If you spend $100-$199, you get a $25 MVP pass (good for a purchase of $50 or more). The MVP redemption dates are currently going on. I also used my $25 MVP pass to pick up a knit shirt and flyknit streaks for a total of $17, after another survey coupon.

I'm goinng to message them. I spent 800 a few months ago at a local Nike store.

Back
Top Bottom