OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That Mariah doesn't look bad but that's because the plastic heel is practically invisible. I wonder if it's translucent, which imo would make the darker mariahs look better.

Heel cup is actually suede or leather on the Mariah racer. In that pic its suede.

The insole of the Be Trues kill it :frown:

I mean whose really gunna see the insole besides you tho lol

Last edited:
Because that's the price of the shoe??
Thanks for the obvious. But why does a multiple color swoosh make it 10 more dollars. Not like i'd even pay 20 for these though. Nike gets the award for laziest shoe design of the year. And if the mariah is the answer to adidas then rip. I love nike but they really need to get their heads out of their *****. I know they can come up with something better but adidas has gotten all my money lately.

Last edited:
Thanks for the obvious. But why does a multiple color swoosh make it 10 more dollars. Not like i'd even pay 20 for these though. Nike gets the award for laziest shoe design of the year. And if the mariah is the answer to adidas then rip. I love nike but they really need to get their heads out of their *****. I know they can come up with something better but adidas has gotten all my money lately.

Just be cause of A. The be true theme or B. They are the last racer so they gotta gas it.

when we were waiting for the white racers, they gave us sail and be trues

roll.gif

Last edited:

You're one of those types huh?

Mariah is only a women's sneaker right? If they make it unisex like the racers, I might be interested.

Well $10 for the last flyknits ...

Did adidas kill the flyknit line? These things use to sell out quick on every release.. now the macaron pack that was heavily advertised is still st fsr

Did adidas kill the flyknit line? These things use to sell out quick on every release.. now the macaron pack that was heavily advertised is still st fsr

:rofl:
Nike has just been making a crap ton of them. Adidas didn't kill anything. :lol:

I think nike got comfortable at the top.. the lack of innovation is the same as when Steve jobs died .. look at the iPhone been lackluster and no innovation.. it's only now that the iPhone is stepping up because a lot of the competitors are coming at them... same goes with nike ... and don't even get me started with the whole air vapor junk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think nike got comfortable at the top.. the lack of innovation is the same as when Steve jobs died .. look at the iPhone been lackluster and no innovation.. it's only now that the iPhone is stepping up because a lot of the competitors are coming at them... same goes with nike ... and don't even get me started with the whole air vapor junk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cool story bro. Go back to the adidas thread then.

:rofl:
Nike has just been making a crap ton of them. Adidas didn't kill anything. :lol:

Exactly :lol:

PK NMDs and Ultra Boosts are sitting now too because adidas started making more of them as well.

Go away 

Mariah is only a women's sneaker right? If they make it unisex like the racers, I might be interested.

Nope they are unisex just like the current racer.

PK NMDs and Ultra Boosts are sitting now too because adidas started making more of them as well.

Exactly I don't know why some one has to try and turn every thread into nike vs adidas. Rock them both, both companies have their ups and downs. Nike isn't the perfect company but adidas is far from perfect as well. I can complain about things on both side equally doesn't mean ones is better than the other.

You must have missed the Nike zoom 4%

You must have missed the Nike zoom 4%
Or the Vapormax, or auto lace system, or clog free cleats, or improved Lunar sole, or aeroswift tech, or the sock collar that every brand is trying to recreate now

None of that can compare to a foam that was actually licensed from a third party though!!!! #boost 

Last edited:
I did not know that they had a suede heel cup. Thought leather or plastic. Suede looks better than the leather. Blends in more with flyknit.
This or at least lets get leaked pics or someting.

Yea it looks like they will come with a suede or leather heel cup. im happy about that since I know most people had an issue with the plastic heel cup

Or the Vapormax, or auto lace system, or clog free cleats, or improved Lunar sole, or aeroswift tech, or the sock collar that every brand is trying to recreate now

None of that can compare to a foam that was actually licensed from a third party though!!!! #boost 

Boost wins in casual comfort and fashion-forwarbess though but, in terms of performance which is Nike's bread and butter, the Nike tech you mentioned beats out Adidas.

Yep, same reason some GR retros (I.e. City Pack 10s) are siting for almost a year now. Nike over saturated the market to kill resellers (which always works) but hype is also killed as a result. Adidas seems to be doing this with PK NMDs and UBs, as you mentioned. I was shocked that Parley UBs actually went on sale.

Last edited:

Yep, same reason some GR retros (I.e. City Pack 10s) are siting for almost a year now. Nike over saturated the market to kill resellers (which always works) but hype is also killed as a result. Adidas seems to be doing this with PK NMDs and UBs, as you mentioned. I was shocked that Parley UBs actually went on sale.

:lol: Nike didn't do diddly poo to kill resellers. They made moves to increase profits.

Back
Top Bottom