OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Boost wins in casual comfort and fashion-forwarbess though but, in terms of performance which is Nike's bread and butter, the Nike tech you mentioned beats out Adidas.

The topic was "lack of innovation"

Fashion forwardness?? You do realize that the UB is the Presto silhouette? And the NMD is a sock dart?

Taking old Nike designs and adding Knit (wonder where that idea came from) + Boost... a tech that NASA (not adidas) created is super innovative

Last edited:
Or the Vapormax, or auto lace system, or clog free cleats, or improved Lunar sole, or aeroswift tech, or the sock collar that every brand is trying to recreate now

None of that can compare to a foam that was actually licensed from a third party though!!!! #boost 
I'd fight for this man

Because that's the price of the shoe??

Thanks for the obvious. But why does a multiple color swoosh make it 10 more dollars. Not like i'd even pay 20 for these though. Nike gets the award for laziest shoe design of the year. And if the mariah is the answer to adidas then rip. I love nike but they really need to get their heads out of their *****. I know they can come up with something better but adidas has gotten all my money lately.

I guarantee people will flock back to Nike once the boost train derails, Adidas trying to milk it as long as they can releasing uninspiring color ways in the masses :lol:

Give it another year or so after Nike releases the 3 new cushioning systems that were promised to release soon, undoubtedly which will be their comfortable system to date.

Last edited:
Which one in here is Teddy? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
no doubt nike has better innovation , far more models , is a far bigger brand in general than adidas but if you guys are hating on ultra boosts/nmds/yeezys you are just big nike fanboys , i personally love some ultra boosts 1.0s and 350 v2 yeezys but thats it , nike should release something similar to flyknit trainers to compete em 

Caliroots is releasing the Be True Racers tomorrow. Now the question is how much over retail are they going to charge for em

waiting for midnights to hit under $90

actually, waiting on a few FKR's to hit the double digits #ballinonabudget

Ffffff. Haven't received mine yet.
have you received your pair yet? curious if FC dropped the ball on this across the board or if I was just the only one
Got a return tracking label from FC last night. Dropping it off on Tuesday
dropped off yesterday, should be in there possession tomorrow. Hoping for smooth and easy refund. I'll follow up.

MrKDes MrKDes

FC still hasn't shipped my pair. I called and emailed with them yesterday and they said basically they'll get to it when they get to it. They did say they were indeed the white tongues though. We will see next week.

MrKDes MrKDes

FC still hasn't shipped my pair. I called and emailed with them yesterday and they said basically they'll get to it when they get to it. They did say they were indeed the white tongues though. We will see next week.

Sounds like one slipped through the cracks :smokin

Sure does lol

Alright, was just curious and if you don't mind providing an update, that would be great

This is what my Box looked like on Friday

Back
Top Bottom