OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
as long as you have a twitter acct and follow pages similar to solelinks, sneakershouts, kicksdeals, etc. everyone will know about these footsites. 

Before joining twitter, I knew of the general sites, NDC, FTL, FNL, Champs, etc. Now, pssshhhh i got things bookmarked in my phone and desktop lol 

Last edited:
I know a while back RRS stopped allowing coupons to be used on Racers. I'm thinking they'll transfer that policy to the Trainers
ohwell.gif
. So we're stuck with just the VIP discount. Who knows though, I could be wrong. Hopefully the hypebeasts forgot about RRS
laugh.gif
maybe they would if yall stop mentioning it here
laugh.gif

UBs have only brought more attention to them

I hope you guys understand that solelinks will me than likely "blow up" your "secret" spot

Last edited:
Anyone else's racer flat after just about 6 months ? These thing are really uncomfortable
Wore my 2015 MC 2.0s almost every day since I bought them and hasn't happened at all.
after seeing how the racers have released, im hopeful they do the same with trainers. stock everywhere
smokin.gif
Wouldn't this be nice lol, go to an outlet store or somethin and see them sittin would be nice

Airmaxnine, I think those are good to go. A little difficult to tell from the pics though.
appreciate it man,

yea thats all the pics i have right now.

another member also gave the green light.

repped bro

what are these worth to all of you, its the 2013 black tongue version.

Airmaxnine, I think those are good to go. A little difficult to tell from the pics though.
appreciate it man,
yea thats all the pics i have right now.
another member also gave the green light.
repped bro

what are these worth to all of you, its the 2013 black tongue version.

$175 - $225 I would say. If you want the volt flywire, they can be found for $50-$100 brand new. I picked up a pair at my local outlet for $22 after stacking some survey gift cards on it.

$175 - $225 I would say. If you want the volt flywire, they can be found for $50-$100 brand new. I picked up a pair at my local outlet for $22 after stacking some survey gift cards on it.
wow thats a crazy price, i would jump on the Volts for that price but size 14 is scarce.....lol

also this man is taxing on the shipping fees, its like a third of the cost,

wish ebay had a free shipping promo going on right now..

Back
Top Bottom