OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any EU people see the Mariah Flyknits with an orange swoosh? I've given up thinking they are actually coming out with the same color way that previewed a few weeks back.

Hoping this winds up as an ID.

$80
https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/nike_running/zoom-all-out-flyknit-sneakers/810446 - size 9,9.5,10

So because these people made some shoes you're not a fan of, you hope they lose their jobs and their livelihoods? Wouldn't wish that on anyone man.
Its a joke... not a fan of the design or their non existent "design language" 

this shoe is nothing new, its the racer with a bootie and dumb plastic heel cage, NEXT

^^^legit best way to tell is to see how the stitching for the tongue onto the shoe is curved (white flyknit curve)

Last edited:
^^^legit best way to tell is to see how the stitching for the tongue onto the shoe is curved (white flyknit curve)
thanks bro.

i honestly don't know exactly what that means lol

This will be my first racer so not to educated on them as of yet. lol

Last edited:
$97 total shipped

Not bad. Still being a cheap *** and need for less than $80 lol

If you click on this pic and look at the top shoe it has pretty terrible glue stains. Is this normal or would ordering another pair and returning these be good? I spot checked my oreo 2.0 (has SOME faint glue stains) and my MC2.0 that is flawless but IMO these are way to noticeable..

I wouldn't of cared so much if it was the inside of the flyknit, but its the outside which i find veeery noticable.

Last edited:
^ glue stains is "normal" on some colorways. I haven't seen them on the neos before though... but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Oreo 2, and be trues were the worst.

thanks to everyone who gave input on those black and white racers with the black tongue,

snagged them at $60 USD, hope my feet aren't to wide for them lol

Last edited:
^ glue stains is "normal" on some colorways. I haven't seen them on the neos before though... but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Oreo 2, and be trues were the worst.

Is it noticeable to you?

I had to look, but I also have a pile of racers in my closet, so I am familiar with the glue. I almost always just buy from Nike, so I usually just return them and get a different pair. I've bought/returned 6 be true pairs to finally get one with minimal red glue.

thanks bro.
i honestly don't know exactly what that means lol
This will be my first racer so not to educated on them as of yet. lol

Look at the toebox and slowly go up to where the tongue is sewn on; its a curved pattern/stitching( the white portion of knit) versus straight(fake ones)

Last edited:
Nike has been marketing the Flyknit Trainers a good amount with having Kevin Durant wear them to Finals Game 5 and gifting Draymond Green a Flyknit Trainer

"Champ Pack" for the Trophy Parade.

Last edited:
Finally copped a pair of pistachios. Was hoping to be able to snag a pair of lavenders from that pack but they went so fast. Pistachios and blueberries must not have been moving AT ALL

I had to look, but I also have a pile of racers in my closet, so I am familiar with the glue. I almost always just buy from Nike, so I usually just return them and get a different pair. I've bought/returned 6 be true pairs to finally get one with minimal red glue.
Going to return and hopefully get another pair. My oreo's don't have to much glue to notice but to me I notice the green a lot. Whats odd to me is I have 2 pairs of MC 2.0 that are 100% perfect (no glue) and a pair of OG flyknit trainers (blue w/ white swoosh). I guess its just hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom