OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone have the Flyknit Streak 6 or the Streak LT 3? Curious as to the fit for these as I haven't seen many reviews from googling

Joe LaPuma busted out the white trainers for the Ric Flair Sneaker Shopping segment.

Hope Nike lets us all eat on this retro
I saw one episode where he had the japanese denim flyknits.. who is he and how does he have such connect?  I know he's obsessed with KITH but I rarely see him go to kith on his show.

Always wanted the White, Blue Glow, and University Red trainers... good to hear that the trainers are coming back.

For me: padded trainers half size up

Got the Mariah yesterday. Fits true to size.

For reference: Ultra Boost 11, FK Racer 11

Just for Info.

I have a bad feeling of the retro of the Flyknit Trainer. 

For any who are into Nike Air, the retro of the OG Blue and the OG Red Air Max 1 was EXTREMELY limited. For example, UNDFTD (or another store) in LA only got 26

pairs. I have a feeling Nike is gonna screw us all over and make this release similar to that of the AM1. I hope I am wrong. Best of luck to anyone looking to cop. I

need the black ye-knit and the olympic volt and I should be done.
naaah, I wouldn´t think that. Air Max 1 have been hyped shoes for a long time and they did a BIG marketing campain for the OGs to come back on Air Max day, you could feel that they wanted to revitalise the silhouette with making this a very limited drop and getting young kids into Air Max again. There is no indication they will to that to the Trainer too. This release comes without much warning and the majority of people don´t even check for flyknit runners anymore - as seen with the Racers which are easy to get now in whatever color they come out.

For any who are into Nike Air, the retro of the OG Blue and the OG Red Air Max 1 was EXTREMELY limited. For example, UNDFTD (or another store) in LA only got 26

pairs. I have a feeling Nike is gonna screw us all over and make this release similar to that of the AM1. I hope I am wrong. Best of luck to anyone looking to cop. I

those were limited because Nike was hyping up Air Max Day. I think the better comparison to look at is how much they started to produce racers.

Im not expecting them to be super limited, but I would not sleep on them at all.

Joe LaPuma busted out the white trainers for the Ric Flair Sneaker Shopping segment.

Hope Nike lets us all eat on this retro

Counting down for white trainers...

just an fyi, while we have confirmed white/black are coming back, this was not the confirmation we were looking for :lol:

Last edited:
I'm almost certain KDs white/blacks are retros

Especially considering he's wearing the NEW sunset pink pair.

And please stop calling them ye-knits :smh:

Last edited:
Do trainers fit the same as racers?

Trainers are wider than racers so you may want to go half size down if you have medium to wide feet. Depends how much toe room you like to have. Also will depend on if they are padded or not.

I'm almost certain KDs white/blacks are retros

Especially considering he's wearing the NEW sunset pink pair.

And please stop calling them ye-knits :smh:

I agree, I think KDs were retros. Was just pointing out JLPs were'nt retro cuz he wanted to "stunt"

Last edited:

naaah, I wouldn´t think that. Air Max 1 have been hyped shoes for a long time and they did a BIG marketing campain for the OGs to come back on Air Max day, you could feel that they wanted to revitalise the silhouette with making this a very limited drop and getting young kids into Air Max again. There is no indication they will to that to the Trainer too. This release comes without much warning and the majority of people don´t even check for flyknit runners anymore - as seen with the Racers which are easy to get now in whatever color they come out.

Spiridons treatment on the release IMO. First few colorways will be limited to build the hype. We've all seen this before.

If it does end up being a Spiridon like release with the first few colorways being limited, I'm pretty glad that I'm one of the few who doesn't want the white trainers. Ha

Back
Top Bottom