OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Great to see flyknit trainers coming back but is dirtymoney823 even legit? He has beluga 2.0 already and the Black Friday eqt already!

These,I need these. can't believe I slept when they first dropped
same but i just didnt have the funds to cop as many kicks back then as i do now. being a broke kid in high school sucked 
laugh.gif

Great to see flyknit trainers coming back but is dirtymoney823 even legit? He has beluga 2.0 already and the Black Friday eqt already!
​dirtymoney823 has a WeChat (WeChat plugs are almost always fake) and seems sketchy. I personally think he isn't legit but I think we can count on those colorways coming out.

​dirtymoney823 has a WeChat (WeChat plugs are almost always fake) and seems sketchy. I personally think he isn't legit but I think we can count on those colorways coming out.

legit? most likely no but they do get early pics/samples to show off. only useful thing about these china dudes

Ugh cant wait till the whites re-release. Had a pair of the neon trainers but they dont fit me anymore. So glad other colors are coming out too

Got yall beat. Got my white trainers at like 90. Sold them to a kanye hypebeast for 300. 3 years later theyre getting a retro

Hustle forwards

Preorders already.. nikefiendin is 100000% legit by the way

Early pricing looking steep to me

Preorders already.. nikefiendin is 100000% legit by the way

Early pricing looking steep to me
He's price gouging.  

The fact that we know for a fact that there are going to be 14 colorways leads me to believe they will be easy to get. 

Back
Top Bottom