OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
hoping snkrs reserves me a pair(s) of white trainers. since theyve been reserving me every single racer colorway.....doubt this happens tho 
eyes.gif
 i wanna double up but the lady wants one too

Been wearing them a lot lately. I wanna throw them in the washing machine but never took time to read the proper steps.

My flyknit racer size is an 11. They fit perfect for the most part maybe a ever so small space at the toes.

I have trainers in a 10.5 unpadded an 11 unpadded and an 11 padded.

The 10.5 unpadded trainer is tight. Need to wear thin socks.
The 11 unpadded trainer is good a little room but prefer over the 10.5 easily
The 11 padded fits great. Not as tight as the unpadded 10.5

for reference.

11 in UB 2.0
11 in Vapormax
10.5 in UB 3.0
11 in Roshe
10.5 in vans era
9.5 is chucks
10.5 in PK NMDs

Hope this can help answer questions

Last edited:
Been wearing them a lot lately. I wanna throw them in the washing machine but never took time to read the proper steps.
You take out the insoles and laces, then put them in a pillow case and put them in a load with white towels.

Let them air dry outside

My flyknit racer size is an 11. They fit perfect for the most part maybe a ever so small space at the toes.

I have trainers in a 10.5 unpadded an 11 unpadded and an 11 padded.

The 10.5 unpadded trainer is tight. Need to wear thin socks.
The 11 unpadded trainer is good a little room but prefer over the 10.5 easily
The 11 padded fits great. Not as tight as the unpadded 10.5

for reference.

11 in UB 2.0
11 in Vapormax
10.5 in UB 3.0
11 in Roshe
10.5 in vans era
9.5 is chucks
10.5 in PK NMDs

Hope this can help answer questions
Appreciate all your help my man. Still haven't tried on a pair of Vapormax, going to Finishline today to try a pair on. So you would say your optimal Trainer fit is a padded 11? But aren't the retros coming out all unpadded? So that leaves you as the same size as your Flyknit Racer and Vapormax size.

For the sizing on the trainers, in the beginning of this thread, the consensus was basically tts for the trainers and racers. It used to be in the thread title. I've never owned the trainers, but I'd order the same size as a racer if I was getting them.

For the sizing on the trainers, in the beginning of this thread, the consensus was basically tts for the trainers and racers. It used to be in the thread title. I've never owned the trainers, but I'd order the same size as a racer if I was getting them.
Same here 

TTS for racers. 

1/2 down for unpadded trainers

TTS for padded trainers.

And I've been in here since the first colorway wave of trainers.

I feel like they liked the result of accidentally machine washing WB Trainers with an orange sock, so they said, "f*** it. Let's produce this cw." LOL
The issue is the all white midsole. The upper front part should be the same color as the shoe.

Typical recent Nike to take two steps backwards with these absolutely garbage mariahs but throw us a bone with the trainers. 

Back
Top Bottom