OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Does any fam knows if I can find this wmns cw in men's size US10.5?

Nikes been excluding popular colorways from coupons as of late... is be surprised if they don't do the same for the trainers.

Yea wasn't sure if they were just an old pair being posted or what. My padded pair still looks good, I wore the blacks more than the whites.

I'll never forget getting both off Swoosh for ~$65-$70 each.

Yea wasn't sure if they were just an old pair being posted or what. My padded pair still looks good, I wore the blacks more than the whites.

I'll never forget getting both off Swoosh for ~$65-$70 each.

The good ol days...now they'll be $160-$175 on SNKRS [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I still remember buying a pair of the black/white trainers for my friend for her birthday and years later I hope I can finally cop myself a pair

Found on the HB article; according to this they look unpadded..this is going to be difficult to grab I just have a feeling..

Not worth camping for. The Trainers will takeover for the Racers in numbers. If anything, the Mariah's are harder to find.

If I'm wrong, well then I miss out. If there's one thing I've learned about this sneaker culture, EVERYTHING "HYPED" comes back around sooner or later.

Lets stop this "i think they will be limited" narrative. No need to hype these up. If there are really 4 black based colorways dropping all signs point to high production. But lets just wait and see.

I am def happy they are coming back though. I always thought trainers > racers. The racers knit that you can see through always was odd to me. The thicker knit on the trainer was way better.

Will be happy to cop any black based colorway and add them to the gym rotation. I beat the crap out of my old red trainers

Last edited:
Haven't used SNKRS app since Royals released, excited to use it again once Trainers retro. Even more dope if they do early reso's via Nike Plus app. 

I'm sure y'all get this a lot but I have two easy questions. I wear a 12 in Flyknit Racers, what size should I get for the upcoming Trainer Retro? Also, difference between padded and un-padded trainers? Thanks!

I'm sure y'all get this a lot but I have two easy questions. I wear a 12 in Flyknit Racers, what size should I get for the upcoming Trainer Retro? Also, difference between padded and un-padded trainers? Thanks!
I'm all for questions but bruh don't be lazy and search. Also, hard to say exact sizing on something no one hasn't in hand...could be slightly different sizing

From what I've gathered from people in the thread. Trainers aren't as narrow as racers and TTS. Some feel that padded trainers feel a .5 size smaller so they go up a .5 size but that's more of a preference on how you like the shoes to fit

Back
Top Bottom