OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

You always gotta put me down in every thread, man. I swear lmao. You know what I mean. Primeknit was made before flyknit which was on the adizero but the public got to buy flyknit racers/trainers before adidas got to mass produce theirs. 
I'm sorry, it's nothing personal lol I promise. Forgive me?
It's okii 
laugh.gif

Are the Mariahs or trainers any better than the racer in terms of support? Love the way the racer looks, but my feet always fall inward with them.

Mariahs are just coming out with recycled racer colorways [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's even the point of buying them when the racers are better anyway?
i feel the same way. racers look waaaay better to the mariahs too imo

Saw the mariahs in Nike store and from what I could tell they seem to be darn near the same shoe besides the bootie and heel piece.

where the hell did you see them under $100?
laugh.gif
thats a no brainer unless you're talking about the other color ways then yes those were under $100 but I haven't seen MC anywhere near that
I'm looking at sizes 7.5 to 9.5 (New in Box) on the Bay right now for 97.98 shipped.  In the past week, The Bay has had 2 flash sales with $15 off, so they could have been had for $83 shipped.  And I know for a fact in this case, it's a reputable seller.  Don't want to give anyone free advertising, but they're easy to find.  For slightly used MC Racers, I've seen as low $55.  They really overproduced the 2.0.

Last edited:
I'm officially zeroed in on trainers from here on out until I have pairs in hand. So much need! :evil:

hi guys, was wondering if it is normal to have different degree of shininess on the midsole of the flyknit racer triple black between the left and right pair. maybe I'm tripping or whatsoever but my ocd keeps kicking in haha. appreciate everyone for their input on this. (the difference in shininess is more obvious on hand than in this picture.)

Last edited:
hi guys, was wondering if it is normal to have different degree of shininess on the midsole of the flyknit racer triple black. maybe I'm tripping or whatsoever but my ocd keeps kicking in haha. appreciate everyone for their input on this.

may just be me, but i see literally no difference between the right and left shoe

Back
Top Bottom