OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
hahah oh. maybe I'm tripping, and yeah its the angle of the camera that makes it seems like its the same. however, does yours have this sort of "issue" and is it like normal? cause the only thing that I've done is just clean them with wet wipes when they get dirty.

You prob wiped of the gloss with them wipes, man

i'm sure this has been addressed before but i don't have time to look through a million pages (believe me, i've tried), so what's the sizing on the flyknit mariahs considering i'm a 10.5 in fkr's (i have to 1/2 size up), tts or 1/2 sz up?

i'm sure this has been addressed before but i don't have time to look through a million pages (believe me, i've tried), so what's the sizing on the flyknit mariahs considering i'm a 10.5 in fkr's (i have to 1/2 size up), tts or 1/2 sz up?

Tts size from what most people have said

Haven't had that issue but that's probably cause I tie tight(not choking tight [emoji]128514[/emoji]) due to the heel slip

No signs of early access for these Mariah's that are to release tomorrow? I guess this would've occurred a few days ago if anything, not the day before a release but just curious if it happened 

No signs of early access for these Mariah's that are to release tomorrow? I guess this would've occurred a few days ago if anything, not the day before a release but just curious if it happened 
If there was early access we would've heard about it since Nike does it a few days before the release. Hopefully there is early access for the trainers

Speaking of early access

mariahs fit same as racers?

Negative.

I was going to just post up some thoughts on them, but I ordered the whites just to see how they size before those multi's drop.

I would say at least a half size up is a must from your racer size. I have what I consider to be pretty "normal" feet.... I am also pretty skinny. I tried on the Mariahs in the same racer size, and they were really snug in the forefoot area. On the outside area of my foot, about one inch towards my heel from my pinky toe, it was started to feel uncomfortable there. The heel and length felt right, but it was very restricting in the toe box. I'm going to be ordering the MCs tomorrow, and will be trying a half size up. I think that will be the right size.

I haven't fully been caught up on this thread but I know Trainers are coming back on the 27th. Do we know which colourways?

I haven't fully been caught up on this thread but I know Trainers are coming back on the 27th. Do we know which colourways?
From what I've been told, it's only the white/black.  And it's not 'limited', but it sounds like it's going to be a similar release to the AM 97s.  Hoping to confirm that's true this week.

Last edited:
If I had to guess it's because Nike knows that racers are more popular than mariahs, so they are trying to get more people interested by putting mariahs on iD

Back
Top Bottom