OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First reaction... wtf Nike?

Second reaction... take a deep breath. Relax. Go out, enjoy the summer. Shoes should not dictate your life.

I'm thankful we just have an opportunity to cop unpadded trainers after an eternity when Nike adamantly stated they would never re-release. Who knows, maybe Nike is pushing back the RD because they see the pent up demand and planning a wider release? At the least the optimist in me thinks that way...

First reaction... wtf Nike?

Second reaction... take a deep breath. Relax. Go out, enjoy the summer. Shoes should not dictate your life.

I'm thankful we just have an opportunity to cop unpadded trainers after an eternity when Nike adamantly stated they would never re-release. Who knows, maybe Nike is pushing back the RD because they see the pent up demand and planning a wider release? At the least the optimist in me thinks that way...

Feel lucky that Trainers are coming back at all. And honestly, like dude said above, I don't think Nike had a US release date set. They've done this plenty of times with Flyknits where they released in Europe first and then in the US a couple of weeks later.

Last edited:
Not Everyone, but...

Many people either resell them, or have them sit in a box DS on a shelf somewhere for months (if not years) before even breaking them out. If someone has to have them now just so they can flex them or let them sit in a box, let them pay almost double by getting them from overseas. Thats less people that have to be dealt with when they release here a couple weeks later. I don't mind global releases in the least. Nike has done this many times before.

Idk man, times have changed. I tried to get a stupid KITH T-Shirt earlier and it got botted to oblivion. Now they're all over ebay for +50 over retail...

Noone was checking for Trainers when they hit the outlets besides the 2 Yeknits. I have a feeling people are gonna resell TF outta these like they did with the 97s, no one gave a **** about those until all of a sudden. And Nike taking a L releasing them unpadded. Inb4 posts about getting blisters

Back
Top Bottom