OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
From the restock...
20170724_211716.jpg
20170724_211837.jpg

I guess this is as good as time as any, do trainers fit true? One of my boys copped those exact trainers last year for just shy of 400
xzQamIj.png

DFlMgonVoAAoYRA.jpg

Potential confirmation of volt pair. YES!

I saw that too but someone pointed out in the comments section that the new white pair has a white liner and the pair in that pic has the black liner (OG). Given that and the caption at the bottom of the pic, I'm going to guess it's just his OG collection or part of his OG collection. I doubt we would get a retro of all six of those colours in succession. I hope we get Uni Reds or Volts again though.

I saw that too but someone pointed out in the comments section that the new white pair has a white liner and the pair in that pic has the black liner (OG). Given that and the caption at the bottom of the pic, I'm going to guess it's just his OG collection or part of his OG collection. I doubt we would get a retro of all six of those colours in succession. I hope we get Uni Reds or Volts again though.

Yeah I mean it says OG right there on the picture. Pretty clearly just dude's collection of OG Trainers but I'd gladly be proven wrong.

Just blew my mind. Had no idea they switched up the liner.

nikelab for US...fragmented drops all over the world so that the bots/resellers can focus attention on a market at a time vs. all at once. I hope everyone has the under the radar site list locked down, thats the only shot.

Back
Top Bottom