OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For what it's worth, I was told these are not ultra 'limited' and the reason for the later date in the US is to possibly help meet demand. I'm confidant enough with what I was told to wait. Worst case, what I could get here in the resell market will likely be close to the jacked-up overseas retail prices. I think as someone stated above, these are going to be a similar release to the Knit By Night racers (which I was able to snag from from Nike online).

Last edited:
not surprised at all by how they are releasing em. Make white/black cw a Nikelab release because of how popular it is and build hype. I hope we can all eat on this release tho
what's the difference if it is Nike or NikeLab release?

Hey I'm here in Tokyo, Ginza for vacation. What stores are dropping these? I know atmos is, but which one?

Hoping I can pick up a pair of these. I was on hiatus when these originally dropped. Hopefully Nike retros the Volt pair too.

How do these fit in comparison to other Nike Running shoes? I've never owned a pair of racers, but I tried on my usual size 10 and I'm pretty sure my feet are too wide for racers. These look a good bit wider but I have no idea what size to try for.

Hoping I can pick up a pair of these. I was on hiatus when these originally dropped. Hopefully Nike retros the Volt pair too.

How do these fit in comparison to other Nike Running shoes? I've never owned a pair of racers, but I tried on my usual size 10 and I'm pretty sure my feet are too wide for racers. These look a good bit wider but I have no idea what size to try for.

Trainers are generally true to size. I'm usually able to fit .5 size down on shoes because I have narrow feet, but I couldn't do it with the trainers.

White collar takes them from class to ***.

This isnt what Kanye wore. These are wack. The white collar makes the black heel strip look stupid. Ez pass.

Why are yall so hyped if its not the same shoe? Youre getting played. Any other colorway means just as much now since its altered, and lets face it, this pair is only hot because of him. I dont get it.

No different than a pair of chicago 1s returning with a white collar. Different shoe, not the classics. Changes everything.

Nike, put the bottle down. Plz.

Kinda think the white collar looks cleaner, then again I'm not getting these to summon Kanye of Christmas past.

how about this shoe's hot cuz it looks good?

I agree. Sadly that's not why alot of people are buying them. They'll never tell you but IMO, deep down, a lot of dudes are copping these because kanye wore them..in addition to the fact that they look good. These were on the verge of rotting on shelves (if they weren't already) and could be had on deep discount before he wore em. Without his added hype these would be as easy to get as Mariahs are today and those who truly want/like them would have easy access to them. It is what it is tho. Hype kills. In any case I'm in no rush for them. I'm copping my pair on SNKRS come Aug 24th.

I agree. Sadly that's not why alot of people are buying them. They'll never tell you but IMO, deep down, a lot of dudes are copping these because kanye wore them..in addition to the fact that they look good. These were on the verge of rotting on shelves (if they weren't already) and could be had on deep discount before he wore em. Without his added hype these would be as easy to get as Mariahs are today and those who truly want/like them would have easy access to them. It is what it is tho. Hype kills. In any case I'm in no rush for them. I'm copping my pair on SNKRS come Aug 24th.

Same. I'll wait till the 24th. My inbox has blown up with EU stores telling me they are going to have these available in-store. A lot of retailers are getting these over there. These don't seem to be in short supply for a Lab release the way they're trying to push them.

I would be thrilled with a repeat of most of these again, but seems like Nike is stuck in the earth tone, cargo-khaki mode the same way they were stuck in the red sneakers mode a couple years ago.

nike-flyknit-trainer-2012-og-colorways-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom