OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IzCD5EK 2.gif

How do you quote people on this new site? I click on "quote" and it just pops up a grey bar at the top of the screen.

Anyway, yeah who gives **** if Kanye wore these or not, they're still an amazing shoe :nthat:

How do you quote people on this new site? I click on "quote" and it just pops up a grey bar at the top of the screen.

Anyway, yeah who gives **** if Kanye wore these or not, they're still an amazing shoe :nthat:

Hit the quote button , then the reply button.

And to be honest I totally forgot Kanye even wore these. I just like Flyknit Racers, and just missed out on the Trainers when they first came out. The racers were just starting to get old for me too, so this is perfect timing.

Y'all really making a big deal about the collar :rofl:who gives a ****

I do wish these were padded tho

The fact that this is an issue is sad, why do people idolize this man so much? It's become a perversion how much people want to emulate him.

i agree with you 100%, but its hard to deny the facts. the fact is, both white/black and black/white colors of the trainer sat at retailers initially until kanye wore them...then...they sold out with the quickness.

even years later, people are hyped about the trainer making a return, but all the talk is about those same 2 colorways.

i havent seen many people saying "i cant wait for the OG orange or volts to come out."

just fax

Lmao why even bother with a link?
Page monitor - for restocks and the next drop which shouldn't be far off.
Did anyone mention the AU sites in here? I didnt see it, now you know for the next time or in case there's a size that pops up in the interim. But feel free to ignore if you want to keep missing out on what could be a layup relative to the "known" sites.

Jordan aficionados are the same way. Been for decades. If the elephant print isn't correct, or the inside tongue liner isn't the right shade, it gets knocked down a couple notches, or even passed over.

Like it not, the clown is a huge influence regarding sneakers. They make Sketchers that look like Yeezys. I saw an 60ish year old lady wearing look-alike Yeezys. He's had that kinda reach. These Trainers might not even have gotten the 2nd go around w/o him making them a thing towards the end of their 1st run.

i agree with you 100%, but its hard to deny the facts. the fact is, both white/black and black/white colors of the trainer sat at retailers initially until kanye wore them...then...they sold out with the quickness.

even years later, people are hyped about the trainer making a return, but all the talk is about those same 2 colorways.

i havent seen many people saying "i cant wait for the OG orange or volts to come out."

just fax

It's happened plenty in this thread.

If any of you are really good at copping on Nike and want to try on nike.ca let me know. I will proxy for free (you pay shipping). I'm Canadian and have multiple addresses to use here. Only catch is you need to cart me a pair as well.

plenty compared to the people that are doo-doo'ing their pants over the white/black and black/white colorways? i dont think so

plenty showed love for the blues and sunset when it got posted weeks ago, both are equally fire

however newcomers have been flooding in the thread for white/black hype

plenty compared to the people that are doo-doo'ing their pants over the white/black and black/white colorways? i dont think so

Black and White will always outsell better than any color. That's relative with almost anything, cars, clothes, shoes. If Kanye only wore the volts or orange trainers I bet the white and black will still be the most sought after colorways.

all in for the white/blacks. hopefully they'll release the b/w's down the line as well.

idk about yall but flyknit trainers > UB's. can't ****ing stand how UB's have no stability...

Black and White will always outsell better than any color. That's relative with almost anything, cars, clothes, shoes. If Kanye only wore the volts or orange trainers I bet the white and black will still be the most sought after colorways.
The black and white colorways didn't outsell the orange and volt before until after Kanye wore them. So that's not true.

Volt and orange sold very very well thanks to the Olympics. Both black and white cws sat until after Kanye sported them.

Back
Top Bottom