OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
seems like plenty of people are copping on NDC, so I'm not worried at all :smokin

For what it's worth, my local shop in the middle of nowhere is getting them next month too

Dudes in here saying "I'll pay $300 resell if I have to"

HUH. They can be had for under that all day. Acting like these rare as hell.

Flyknit supposed to be dead, where the hell did all you dudes come from?

seems like plenty of people are copping on NDC, so I'm not worried at all :smokin

For what it's worth, my local shop in the middle of nowhere is getting them next month too
Hopefully we get plenty of numbers. I couldn't care less about exclusivity. Nike has been letting everyone eat lately so I think we should be ok.

Dudes in here saying "I'll pay $300 resell if I have to"

HUH. They can be had for under that all day. Acting like these rare as hell.

Flyknit supposed to be dead, where the hell did all you dudes come from?
All the sneaker sites hyping these up to the fullest :lol: I'm done with racers. Got all the colorways that I've wanted. Trainers are coming back at the right time. Still salty I didn't cop the multis when they were on clearance and had my size 13.

I don't know the number but I do know they didn't mass produce that volt colorway for the olympics. They produced more black and whites since they rereleased them with a padded heel.

They didn't mass produce the volt colorway? Ok homie, you got it.

Heel padding has nothing to do with production numbers.

Just an fyi though. Both volt and orange racers and trainers were mass produced and sold extremely well. They were the first flyknit shoes and went along with Nikes 2012 Olympic marketing. Both were the official shoe of the USA Olympic team. They weren't limited at all, they just seemed that way because everyone wanted a pair.

Don't take my word for it though. Wait for @dragicon or someone else to school you. I'm just a pro at this...he and others are hall of famers.

I, just like you don't know the actual numbers. But I know the volt and orange colorways were mass produced and had no problem selling and although I'm sure that both the white and black pair sold pretty well, they sat on shelves and hit discount before kanye West wore them.

Last edited:
lol they would be my first, my fat feet never fit into racers comfortably lol

So you didn't bother to cop trainers when every single colorways sat at outlets for 2-3 years?

Just wondering what the thought process is on coming in just now for this model?

Back
Top Bottom