OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If there's one thing that should be learned, it's to never pay resale prices for anything Nike pumps out. Lol at the people who paid $200 for Calypso Roshes a few years ago. Heck, if you look back in this thread too, you can see all the suckers paying resale prices for MC 1.0 and 2.0s. Nike eventually retros everything.
true that, it pays to be patient (literally lol) but man when I'm on eBay i be itchy on the trigger to cop something lol

IMG_9377.JPG

Hi guys. Just got this from Sns I know they're legit but the black insole with no nike printed on looks weird for me. Anyone got the new trainer got insole like me? Ps. My first pair of trainer so I don't know if this normal.

Attachments

• IMG_9377.JPG
    IMG_9377.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
IMG_9377.JPG

Hi guys. Just got this from Sns I know they're legit but the black insole with no nike printed on looks weird for me. Anyone got the new trainer got insole like me? Ps. My first pair of trainer so I don't know if this normal.

Yeah they come like that man. You're good. Congrats on the pick up :pimp:

If you're referring to the Jordan 1 restock, it's definitely not going to be anything like that.

These are a nikelab release though, per Nike news. Nike might have ample supply, but they won't be as widely available as the Jordan 1s were, since footlocker, finishline, shoe palace, and eastbay won't be carrying them.

These are a nikelab release though, per Nike news. Nike might have ample supply, but they won't be as widely available as the Jordan 1s were, since footlocker, finishline, shoe palace, and eastbay won't be carrying them.

I believe they would be available on shoe boutique but I know they're tough to get too.

But comparing a release, even a NikeLab release, is nowhere close to an unannounced restock with limited sizes.

If this release goes anything like the restock went today I have no chance.

Don't let the 'restock' today discourage you. That was what I would classify a fake-restock. Nike seems to do that sometimes to keep their relevant level high on things like social media (any Jordan restock does that) and they also seem to do it as a stock purge before the fall/school/holiday season. That's why it seems like they have additional 20% clearance non-stop right now.

Also seems to be a possible reason why they waited until the end of Aug to release these hyped Trainers (and look at all the other Trainer releases between then and Christmas). It's about to be prime-time for sneakers as school is about to go back and the holiday season is around the corner.

Last edited:
I didnt think anything of the unmarked insoles. I guess bc the size tag is attached to it lol

Around $200 for the 2017 trainers, not bad. But that's $40-$50 over retail that I would have to spend if I want a pair. Will wait for the 24th and try my luck.

Screen shot 2017-08-09 at 10.01.35 PM.jpg

Around $200 for the 2017 trainers, not bad. But that's $40-$50 over retail that I would have to spend if I want a pair. Will wait for the 24th and try my luck.

Not bad because if you bought overseas it would've came out to 193 on some sites because of the 40 euro shipping. Hopefully we all eat in the US tho.

IMG_9377.JPG

I'll take a pic of my pair when I get home but I believe it was solid black with no branding

Leaves about $40 profit for resellers, at least it's enough to feed their starving bellies for the night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom