OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So nyc757 gave us nine color codes. Someone around the time the retros were announced said there were going to be 16 total colorways if I'm remembering correctly? I'm hoping some of the remaining colors are some of the OG colorways.

So nyc757 gave us nine color codes. Someone around the time the retros were announced said there were going to be 16 total colorways if I'm remembering correctly? I'm hoping some of the remaining colors are some of the OG colorways.
Nyc gave us RDs too for the 9 cws up until February of next year. It'd be great to have Volts, blue glows, and oranges, for the summer time if Nike brings out the older cws

IMG_6428.JPG

bradleysupreme mentioned 13 from fall 17 to spring 18

Just got word from the plug that there will be 13 colors of the Trainers releasing FA17-SP18

... for those that still doubt that they will be returning

Unfortunately we'll have to wait and see for that. All my boy has access too is the allocation list.

Which includes colorway description for all pairs releasing and dates as well.

luisaviaroma.com is taking pre-orders on it's site now for another delivery of white/black Trainers in mid-Sept. So maybe this release isn't a limited as thought.

Yeah I'm sticking with white laces on these. Maybe some grey laces would've worked better but that goes against the white/black theme.

white laces has always been the better look IMO. It was actually the debate of ribbon laces or og rope laces. :lol:

IMG_3027.JPG

Happy Flyknit Friday, everyone! Less than 2 weeks away and can't wait to add another to my collection.

For those that have sizing questions...I would've went .5 size down on the unpadded version and TTS on the padded version. I don't wear socks with mine, being that I'm in CA weather. I just throw them in the washer whenever I feel. Have a great weekend fellas

TTS works in the new flyknit trainers, just a little roomy. i tried .5 down and i prefer the fit as I like my runners snug and i don't have wide feet. Most here will be happy tts

Back
Top Bottom