OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
colorways are okay but i hope they dont kill the trainer like they did with the racer. new color after new color with none really being big hit. felt like it was just a cash grab at that point.

IMG_0315.JPG

Multi color Mariahs for flyknit friday while I patiently wait for this trainer drop next week. I know they get a lot of hate but I think they are fire. They actually feel more comfortable that the og racers. That being said nothing replaces the ogs lol

These are the only FK shoes outside of Kobe line that I own. I really like them as well.

Can someone remind me where I copped the pale greys with discount code for $180? Can't keep up with shoe purchases these days.

The purples are horrendous. Looks like someone spray painted them. Where was the olives posted? Can't seem to find the pic

But that's how you get them on deep discount :nerd:
Lmao I agree and it's good for us but Nike has to increase hype somehow. Nike is really hurting right now to the point that Footlocker is suffering in stock market because of how much Nike shoes are sitting. I wonder what Nike's plan is with upping up the hype. They're definitely hyping up the white trainers right now but it really might end up oversaturating the market like the racers.

Can someone remind me where I copped the pale greys with discount code for $180? Can't keep up with shoe purchases these days.

The purples are horrendous. Looks like someone spray painted them. Where was the olives posted? Can't seem to find the pic
Kixsquare like me probably because 23penny was 185. My pair says it's gonna come in by Monday.

Lmao I agree and it's good for us but Nike has to increase hype somehow. Nike is really hurting right now to the point that Footlocker is suffering in stock market because of how much Nike shoes are sitting. I wonder what Nike's plan is with upping up the hype. They're definitely hyping up the white trainers right now but it really might end up oversaturating the market like the racers.

What are your sources for this?

why do you or anyone that doesnt work for Nike care about hype coming back to them? serious question, because i see people saying the same thing in so many threads.

I've heard footlocker sales were down and that they are closing 100+ stores but I don't know what this whole hype thing you are talking about. Isn't that simply called marketing? Also, since most people shop online including myself and I haven't actually bought shoes at a physical store in years so this time around I'm going to the store for my purchase. FTL employee said by Wednesday they should know if they will have trainers for Thursday.

These are the only FK shoes outside of Kobe line that I own. I really like them as well.
Yea man they look really nice on feet. My only gripe is the face that the mid sole isn't ribbed like the og racers when they crease it's more noticeable but it's not gunna make me rock them any less

I've heard footlocker sales were down and that they are closing 100+ stores but I don't know what this whole hype thing you are talking about. Isn't that simply called marketing? Also, since most people shop online including myself and I haven't actually bought shoes at a physical store in years so this time around I'm going to the store for my purchase. FTL employee said by Wednesday they should know if they will have trainers for Thursday.

The reason why FLs stock has lost 35% is do to Nike's massive push the past couple years to eliminate the middle man. Pushing SNKRS hard the past couple years, and then making a deal with Amazon this year really did a job on FL. When they announced the deal with Amazon earlier this year, FL stock plummeted.

The reason why FLs stock has lost 35% is do to Nike's massive push the past couple years to eliminate the middle man. Pushing SNKRS hard the past couple years, and then making a deal with Amazon this year really did a job on FL. When they announced the deal with Amazon earlier this year, FL stock plummeted.

This is wrong as it makes too much sense.... it's clearly hype and the rise of ultraboosts, something something. Yeezey something no innovation from Nike something

Them olives are a must have. Purples are really cool tho but like the sunset tints idk how often I'd rock them

why do you or anyone that doesnt work for Nike care about hype coming back to them? serious question, because i see people saying the same thing in so many threads.
So they can bring out the heavy stuff aka yeezys (are they able to even do that without he's permission) and air mags for GR pls :rofl: them losing sales can mean they would have to bring out something to help compete? Idk just wishful thinking. Always thought air mags would be a thing available to everyone in the future when I was a kid watching back to the Future 2. And it really doesn't matter I was just making a small discussion.

Last edited:
Breh people been buying of NDC hard way before snkrs. That's not the reason why. It's because the massive hype that retro Jordans and nikes had like a decade ago has died down a bit now that there's finally competition. I don't really see line ups for anything Nike anymore unless it's a designer collab.

Breh people been buying of NDC hard way before snkrs. That's not the reason why. It's because the massive hype that retro Jordans and nikes had like a decade ago has died down a bit now that there's finally competition. I don't really see line ups for anything Nike anymore unless it's a designer collab.

a decade ago? it was just in 2013-2014 that retros were still in. it's only really been about 4-5 years since retro jordans kind of died and it was the same pattern from 2006-2010. NKE was at $130/share at one point before the stock split in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom