OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If no one compares their pale greys to their chalk UBs by the time I get my pair in, I'll take the pic.

yeah the grey blends in real nice with the knit on the front half of the shoe.

And sizing wise, definitely go TTS. These are half a size bigger than my Racers (TTS) size and half a size bigger than my old padded Trainers (TTS), and these are long. I have a lot of toe space. Ordered the wrong size because I converted the UK size wrong lol

Well that explains why yours don't fit. You ordered the wrong size to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
Well that explains why yours don't fit. You ordered the wrong size to begin with :lol:

yeah I knew that immediately after I ordered. But in the past, I was able to fit half size up padded trainers. Wasn't the case with these unpadded ones.

These are definitely a little bigger than the OG trainers. I have about half a thumb space after going tts with these. Gonna rock them this weekend and determine whether I plan to size down 0.5 on the sunsets.

Can someone put the pale greys next to some cream (chalk white) UBs? lol
:lol:

here you go.. @munchy

upload_2017-8-18_10-19-32.png

Once this pic hits sneaker news sites, resale going through the roof.

Once this pic hits sneaker news sites, resale going through the roof.

If that's the case then shouldn't we remove the picture? Why would we (NT) want any part in hyping up resell prices. Take it down then. No one needs any unnecessary UB cream hype on these.

I'd hate to ask about sizing but...if you went with the same size as a pair of vapormax would you be good?

also trying to figure out whether i should go vapormax sizing

Since most say go with your racer size for the trainers, and most suggest (including myself) to go from your racer size to vapor;

Vapormax size = 2017 trainer size = flyknit racer size

Could some one please inform me if **** sporting goods will be getting the flyknit trainers. I called TWO of my local dicks and safe to say they were acting like dicks

Aren't they going out of business? Doubt they will be stocking more shoes if they are on the way out.

My 185 bid on stockx just got accepted for the whites. Excited! Have a feeling these pale greys and sunsets are gonna be an easy cop!

White trainers are looking nice. Hoping for an easy pickup. Also feeling those pale greys, was hoping to not be tempted by anymore FK releases, but trainers and vapormax have pretty much ruined that.

Back
Top Bottom