OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If someone puts in a price they are willing to pay for a shoe and a seller doesn't have it listed at that price, an email will go out to the seller asking if they want to take that offer.
yes, i get that part. I've sold a ton of shoes on stockx. You get an email saying a bid has increased. But i'm not sure what he's asking. Sounds like he won, but didn't get an email confirmation?

i just came up on stockX for 158 which is cool...might just surprise my little bro and give them to him if I double up tmrw...want pale greys too

wow, took a look at price on stockx and sellers have full blown panicked and just getting rid of them. Cool to see

yes, i get that part. I've sold a ton of shoes on stockx. You get an email saying a bid has increased. But i'm not sure what he's asking. Sounds like he won, but didn't get an email confirmation?
I hate selling on stockx because people be so stingy and will literally bid $5 under your lowest selling ask :lol:

I hate selling on stockx because people be so stingy and will literally bid $5 under your lowest selling ask :lol:
oh yeah. I finally got approved to sell on Goat about a month ago and i wish it was sooner. People's wallets are bigger on goat.

Feels good. Quickly selling off a bunch of shoes i no longer need and have sold 50 pairs in the past 6 months. But 25 pairs have come in. So i'm chipping away. Need to get it down to under 50 to feel better.

Then I'm confused, too.

oh yeah. I finally got approved to sell on Goat about a month ago and i wish it was sooner. People's wallets are bigger on goat.

Feels good. Quickly selling off a bunch of shoes i no longer need and have sold 50 pairs in the past 6 months. But 25 pairs have come in. So i'm chipping away. Need to get it down to under 50 to feel better.
I like goat for selling more expensive stuff like yeezys but sometimes the cheaper stuff sell better on stockx. Also I got accepted by goat within 5 days when I did the verification. That sucks that a lot of you have to wait months O_O

I like goat for selling more expensive stuff like yeezys but sometimes the cheaper stuff sell better on stockx. Also I got accepted by goat within 5 days when I did the verification. That sucks that a lot of you have to wait months O_O

Why goat for more expensive?

Not sure if I should try online or run the risk of it selling out in store at undftd.

These wouldn't sell out that quick at undftd, right?

IMG_3059.JPG

Steppin out for a going away party. Hope everyone cops tomorrow

Both stockx and goat had its ups and downs... I don't like the pictures taking process, buyers retract their bid too easily during approval when on stockx it can be sold instantly.

I prefer to not buy from either because I don't want to buy shoes that have been tried on, damaged boxes, etc... not always the case but If I'm paying 300+ I want everything deadstock down to the lacebags still attached.

GOAT >>>>>> StockX for me. First and foremost, I trust their "quality control" a ton more over StockX's as buyer, especially on expensive shoes and what they allow through and deem acceptable to send to the receiving customer. Doesn't hurt I'm in SD and they're in LA. So I've literally dropped off shoes on a Monday at 6:45 PM and was paid at 9 am the next day. For the same reasons I like buying shoes through Goat, it's also the same reason why I typically prefer selling through StockX, too. They're not nearly as picky IMO.

Cons for GOAT for me:
-Something I'd have no issue sending off to StockX, I may not get be so confident in sending to GOAT. Even little things like a jacked up box bother me if I'm forking out big bucks. I want them as mint as possible if I'm shelling out the dough.
-Taking pics till your rating is at 150 is a pain in the a**
-As you mentioned, they're super slow to accept new sellers. Although, typically if you email them, you can expedite process. Like a few days turn around once they verify your references. Didn't sell much on eBay, so they used my NT info buying/selling info.
-$5 increments are the smallest difference when you're bidding or selling.

StockX:
- Concerned at what they're going to send me sometimes considering their QC isn't as stringent IMO
- Feel like there are more low ballers, but ... as you mentioned, you can get rid of some crap you'd think would never sell on there. Conversely, I've lowballed myself and have been surprised people accepted bids.
- The 15% penalty is BS, especially as subjective as shoe inspections can be. Goat usually tries to resolve issues with you if there's a concern, or allows you to sell in their "consignment" section if it doesn't pass their QAs but you're not penalized per se.
-Get 48 hours to ship, vice 72 hours with Goat.

BTW casper90403 casper90403 , did you get a pair of Trainers lined up for tomorrow? Or are you still out of town?

Last edited:
Anybody know if these fit the same as the OG ones from years back?
No you gotta go 2 sizes up. They fit really small this year.. Jk. Should be the same. My squadron(?) blue trainers from way back fit exactly the same with the added difference that the padding pushes my foot further up just a tiny bit.

People who crap out on snkrs tomorrow will feast on stockx. Keep making new accounts for that $20 off and you will get your under retail. Resellers are smart. They know they can't get much out from trainers so they won't bother. Besides supreme drop is tomorrow.

I'm usually a size 9 but I went with a size 12 for the OG trainers and a 7.5 for the 2017 release, perfect fit.

People who crap out on snkrs tomorrow will feast on stockx. Keep making new accounts for that $20 off and you will get your under retail. Resellers are smart. They know they can't get much out from trainers so they won't bother. Besides supreme drop is tomorrow.
Only one per address so call your grandma, aunts, uncles, neighbors and ask them to use their addresses lol.

Back
Top Bottom