OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got a feeling it's going to be a dry Thurst-day for many tomorrow. That stock went like quick.

I already have the whites and greys (don't want the pinks), so the stress is lifted somewhat as I'm only in for doubles today. Just gotta feeling this is going to be a little rough in here.

Calm down man. You got yours so you're good! It's a small boutique. Of course that stock got ate up as they probably didn't have that many pairs to begin with. These will be plentiful tomorrow. Resellers jumping ship left and right which should tell you something.

GOAT >>>>>> StockX for me. First and foremost, I trust their "quality control" a ton more over StockX's as buyer, especially on expensive shoes and what they allow through and deem acceptable to send to the receiving customer. Doesn't hurt I'm in SD and they're in LA. So I've literally dropped off shoes on a Monday at 6:45 PM and was paid at 9 am the next day. For the same reasons I like buying shoes through Goat, it's also the same reason why I typically prefer selling through StockX, too. They're not nearly as picky IMO.

Cons to GOAT for me:
-Something I'd have no issue sending off to StockX, I may not get be so confident in sending to GOAT. Even little things like a jacked up box bother me if I'm forking out big bucks. I want them as mint as possible if I'm shelling out the dough.
-Taking pics till your rating is at 150 is a pain in the a**
-As you mentioned, they're super slow to accept new sellers. Although, typically if you email them, you can expedite process. Like a few days turn around once they verify your references. Didn't sell much on eBay, so they used my NT info buying/selling info.
-$5 increments are the smallest difference when you're bidding or selling.

StockX:
- Concerned at what they're going to send me sometimes considering their QC isn't as stringent IMO
- Feel like there are more low ballers, but ... as you mentioned, you can get rid of some crap you'd think would never sell on there. Conversely, I've lowballed myself and have been surprised people accepted bids.
- The 15% penalty is BS, especially as subjective as shoe inspections can be. Goat usually tries to resolve issues with you if there's a concern, or allows you to sell in their "consignment" section if it doesn't pass their QAs but you're not penalized per se.
-Get 48 hours to ship, vice 72 hours with Goat.

BTW casper90403 casper90403 , did you get a pair of Trainers lined up for tomorrow? Or are you still out of town?
i'm set homie. Out of town but went ahead and copped off stockx for $185 to avoid the hassle.

I'm about to just buy off stockx with new account discount and have my pair sent to my grandma's crib and come over the day it's delivered lmaoooo.

Thought there would be a lot more midnight release links since this is a small shop release. Guess many are in-store first.

Holy sh*t. The greys sold out on Hanon in like 0.2 seconds. At least in my size. Had to be bots. If they even had them to sell.

^^^discount code a unique one given for a previous order or is there currently a discount available?

Stayed up all night waiting for Hanon and SNS to cop the greys and they sold out instantly. Was like trying to cop a pair of Yeezys smfh.

Back
Top Bottom