OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This is starting to look a lot like the Gold AM 97 release. The only place to have a 14 was SNKRS.

So no HOH is getting them? Ive been busy with the beginning of my fall semester, I'll be stopping by HOH and shoe palace and will let y'all know if they get anything. If nothing my luck has to be on SNKRS app. GL to all!!!!

yo, i dont understand how i was able to cart pale grays on SNS when my size was sold out earlier...i randomly was clicking on it and it carted so i swooped

tumblr_mh8w1jS7My1s1els0o1_250.gif

Its crazy how the grey and sunset are sitting on nike.ca, wish we had it this easy for adidas lol
Pale and sunset are sitting because no one knows they dropped. kicksdealsca tweeted that they werent dropping anymore, and they were removed from the release calendar, and all of a sudden they appeared this morning.

Scooped a pair of the Gray's from the first link, thanks. Came out to about $170 shipped

Will try for the whites today in person, and online prob as well.

Never had trainers, hope I like them! If not, probably keeping these gray either way.

i aint camping unless theres custom dog tags and canteens like the vans wtaps drop at darkside...otherwise im laptop chillin at the crib:lol:

Pale and sunset are sitting because no one knows they dropped. kicksdealsca tweeted that they werent dropping anymore, and they were removed from the release calendar, and all of a sudden they appeared this morning.
But we have shared EU stock, meaning no one is biting there either

Undefeated had a 13 left for 160 flat. Cheaper than retail+NY tax :pimp: I guess I don't have to cop off SNKRS now.

Back
Top Bottom