OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I need help so i got a 9.5 in racers because they were narrow should i get a 9 in trainers hearing they are wide in toe box?

i go tts on everything and these were a bit big in my regular size. going to size down .5 on nike

you couldve had that stickied at the top of the page like the poll is now and people will still ask

giphy.gif

One last time before anyone else asks:

RECOMMENDED SIZING FOR THESE IS TO USE YOUR RACER OR UB OR PK NMD OR YEEZY V2 SIZE.
Definitely not pk nmd 1.0s. Gotta go half size or full size down on those. But I agree with everything else.

Undftd had a lot... I don't know about 700 by I added 10 pairs of 12 about 20 mins after they went up and didn't get hit with the OOS

this doesnt prove any thing, undftds inventory tracker is crap. Ive gotten multiple orders cancelled. After the screenshot though, I believe you guys :lol:. eat everyone, eat.

Trainers are for the most part TTS, for Racers I had to go to a 9.5 because the 9 was too snug (and I have narrow feet)

Back
Top Bottom