OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
img_0298-jpg.1962312

I’m liking pale greys even more than the og white/black

So are the grey and pinks only hitting snkrs/nikelab on the 4th or will it be footlockers/champs etc too

Am I the only one surprised these are in Nike Sportswear boxes and not Nike Running like they originally were? Seems like the same performance shoe.

yup flyknit trainers/racers/lunars came in orange boxes.'i think flyknit chukkas came in sportswear boxes tho

Glad I bought my pair on stockx last night, paid $175 after shipping and discount code, so it's only $10 more than retail + tax. Completely forgot to even check SNKRS this morning for the release. They jumped like $30-40 up on stockx.

Just got tracking from UNDFTD with estimated delivery for tomorrow with ups ground, so must be shipping from LA.

:nerd: You put in the order today and it's gonna arrive tomorrow?! Talk about fast shipping!

I ordered from a store which is like a 30 - 40 minute drive from my place and I doubt I can get it this week. USPS shipping. At least I hope I don't since I had it delivered to my work - which is closed on weekends.

Blends just cancelled flyknit order...

Check Doverstreet tomorrow for an online release. Prob around 11 EST. And I have a feeling a lot of boutiques like ubiq and commonweatlth will release later this week. Not to mention restock on snkr cause I saw mc racers sell out then couple days later they came back on and eventually became marked down.

Am I the only one surprised these are in Nike Sportswear boxes and not Nike Running like they originally were? Seems like the same performance shoe.

Maybe they did the old switcharoo like they did with the Jordan XV retro, and took out the zoom units and replaced them with a foam insert :lol:

IMG_4590.PNG

IMG_4603.JPG

Today's aftermath! One size 9 from snkrs. One size 9 from undefeated. One size 8 at BAIT for a buddy. Sold for retail and tax and he threw in extra for my time and gas money.

Maybe use the other size 9 for trade bait for the pale grey.

:nerd::nerd:
Maybe they did the old switcharoo like they did with the Jordan XV retro, and took out the zoom units and replaced them with a foam insert :lol:

Would fly up to Beaverton and fight everyone on campus.

So who gonna be the first to inspect :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom