OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Maybe they did the old switcharoo like they did with the Jordan XV retro, and took out the zoom units and replaced them with a foam insert :lol:
Who tryna do a shoe dissect?! Seriously would be tight if they did that. Gotta try on my pale greys again and see if I can feel the difference with no zoom bag.

won a pair for ebay at 150 and then thought these would be easy. I'm sure if I didn't wear a size 6, I woulda had em but places were not having small sizes. Only overseas had less than even an 8 this time. snkrs killin me on this one

darkside shipped. Getting my pair tomorrow, (they're about 40-50miles away)
NDC shipped as well, getting my pair tuesday.

darkside shipped. Getting my pair tomorrow, (they're about 40-50miles away)
NDC shipped as well, getting my pair tuesday.

I'm like 10 miles away from them just across the bay. Mines still say slip created. Feelsbadman. Would be nice if I was able to receive tomorrow. Priority shipping for Darkside? USPS right?

I'd say it was pretty easy. Obviously they didn't sit for hours, but so many boutiques carried them if you didn't hit on SNKRS.

My definition of easy differs from yours. Easy is like buying a pair of Jordan 13 Black/Red retros, where you can buy from NDC, FL ,Champs, Finish Line, FA, etc.

My definition of easy differs from yours. Easy is like buying a pair of Jordan 13 Black/Red retros, where you can buy from NDC, FL ,Champs, Finish Line, FA, etc.

Ah, yeah in that case, it wasn't easy :lol: Then again, it isn't a general release.

So did majority take an L today? Or it was an easy cop?

I took an

tenor.gif

Struck out on SNKRS. Then missed out on every website that was posted in here because I wasn't in my cubicle today @ work :ohwell::frown::angry:.

Still no shipping email from bodega and they haven't taken money from my account yet. I did however get order confirmation emails from them and PayPal so hoping it ships tomorrow otherwise I'm worried. PayPal says money was sent. Idk :smh:.

Still no shipping email from bodega and they haven't taken money from my account yet. I did however get order confirmation emails from them and PayPal so hoping it ships tomorrow otherwise I'm worried. PayPal says money was sent. Idk :smh:.
just be patient

I woke up in time but I got in the routine of getting ready for work and completely forgot about the release. Half way through my commute I realized I goof, and yelled "****" :lol:

Ah well. No biggie.Always like the model but was no hype about them like other folk

Oh wow I forgot I got a new phone and didn't have UPS app. UNDFTD shipped woo wooooo. Getting it on wednesday tho.

Back
Top Bottom