OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Have a 10.5 cond 9.5/10

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I dont understand, I strike out on SNKRS yesterday for these trainers but I just won the draw for Hyper Adapts lol

Nike had some sympathy for me after yesterday's order. We cool Nike, we cool. :emoji_hearts:

What the reason you think resell on the hyperadapts is so low do they malfunction a lot I would think they would have good resell being self lacing shoes but it's pretty bad

What the reason you think resell on the hyperadapts is so low do they malfunction a lot I would think they would have good resell being self lacing shoes but it's pretty bad

Hyperadapts are more of a novelty item.

People don't need a self-tying shoe. If someone isn't physically able to tie their shoes there are other useful alternatives such as flyease models

Hyperadapts are more of a novelty item.

People don't need a self-tying shoe. If someone isn't physically able to tie their shoes there are other useful alternatives such as flyease models

I feel you I just thought that with that much tech in them they would be worth somthing lol especially in an age you got people spending 200 on a white tee cuz it has a red rectangle with 7 letters on it lol

Anyone know if the white oil paint sharpie markers would be good enough to paint the midsoles of racers? I wanna make my blue lagoon midsoles white. Or am I better off doing it with the basic Angelus paint?

Might pass on the OG all together and cop the pale greys. Much more practical for me, stains and dirt won't show as easily and I prefer a grey sockliner to white, plus they drop a few days before the bday.

Might pass on the OG all together and cop the pale greys. Much more practical for me, stains and dirt won't show as easily and I prefer a grey sockliner to white, plus they drop a few days before the bday.
did the same thing but sunset ---- millennial pink is so hot right now lol

Anyone know the turn around time for bodega. I haven't been keeping up with the thread just hoping cancellations ain't going out

Ordered white trainers from shoe supply in Miami arrival date TBD.
Ordered sunsets from SNS in Sweden arrive on Monday

Has anyone ordered from Goodhood before? I ordered from them yesterday. I received shipping info this morning. Just curious on how they operate. I read on their web site that I would be responsible for import duties, customs and local sales taxes before the package would be released to me. Does anyone know about how much these fees would be? Also they are using DPD (Dynamic Parcel Delivery) which I have never heard of, did some research on them and they have been around since 1977. I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with either one of these companies?

EDIT: here is the link
http://goodhoodstore.com/store/nike-flyknit-trainer-pale-grey-black-white-32764
I paid $170.96 with DPD express delivery (2-4 days) , but will suck if I have to pay more than that.

Last edited:
Well, in a fortunate turn of events my bodega pair has finally shipped! Just got the email and now I can finally breath easy :pimp:. Now on to the must have pales and sunset tints. Hope those aren't as hard as these were.

Back
Top Bottom